1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sigyn's Wing Feather

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Mephala, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Mephala

Mephala New Member

Where can i get these? They arent in item shop anymore, and when i looked up the quest in aion database said talk to surt in brust. I talk to him but he doesnt give quest to get the wings. So quest doesnt work and not in item shop anymore so im screwed? o_O

Just wanted em cause they look cool, not so great stat wise but damn the wings look pretty sweet.

2. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

If the npc dont give u the option means the quest / shop of that npc is disabled.

TO bad. Theres a section about game improvements, post that u want the npc fixed, they will think about it.

3. Khat

Khat Getting there

Most of the quests and npcs were taken out for the sake of adding them tot he donation list aka Credit shop... Try lookin for them there (im too lazy) and if they arent there try contactin a GM via the forums and see if they gonna put it there or even do it (as maneta mentioned)