1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Some entartainment while wait

Discussion in 'Media Center' started by mo0nX, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mo0nX

mo0nX Proficient

I decided to entartain you people a bit...staff who is probably working hard as much as players who are probably wondering when the server gonna be on (as much as me) , as well as those who are still on bench and waiting for their client to update.

By all means and what's been wrote above I'd like to show you few screenshots of our cute boys (screenshots that I personally take) from our old 3.7 aion .

Most of them are taken without them knowing so probably theyd be surprised too if they see it.

Let's start with Bubu . I'm prety sure he was taking a nice nap in the land of dreams thinking to who knows what nice girl or God knows what really nice thing was there to make him feel so much the passion in his lips :
    Let's have a look shall we?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Ok we all got what was actionally making Bubu feel so good x'D !

Let's go to our next victim , Hazari :-? Oh gosh hazari such a handsome buny..I have no clue when I last time tasted such a bunny ...(I'm sorry hazari I know you didnt expect to get kissed by a boy with a camera x'D )
    [​IMG]

Yup, don't worry Hazari I'm perfectly healthy , In case u wondered who else I kissed b4 , you dont have to worry, was just my pet
    [​IMG]

And my ex Gf ofcourse. The thing is that she used to kiss me mostly x'D

[​IMG]

Ok on another chapter I bet you all wondered where our great pvper Jeraaaa has his house . Hm?? Wait what was that ...don't worry everyone you'll now see if u recognize the place x'D...I asure you is no where in Oriell..
    [​IMG]
    it's ok Jera you dont have to be lonely we all will pay u a visit now that we know where u live ^^'

I would really love to show you more but I'm affraid I won't have enough space to show you all my gallery.
    I decided in the end to leave you with one of our sweet GMs :-? I bet if one of you guess which one of it is it.
    Carefull ! It might be a bit hard to guess considering the fact that we cant really see him as a human form :-?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

All being said. I'd like to thank everyone for siting enough long in a place for me to take the screenshot (even if I nvr asked it to, bur you guys were nice enough to sit on a spot long enough for me to pose different position)

x'D have a nice time waiting for 4.0 and I hope you all enjoyed...if you reached to this part:rightful:

4 people like this.
  2. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

You're in love.

Nice SSs.

3. mo0nX

mo0nX Proficient

Haha thanks, I'm glad you've read the story :D .
    I took them when i was at the begin of game which was almost 2months ago. I was so enjoying to take SS...

4. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

nice shots. creative too. both story and pix :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.