1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

spiritmaster questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mohaan23, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mohaan23

mohaan23 New Member

Is there a bug with summoning magma spirit?
    and eh how to hunt anuhart for spiritmaster? :happy:

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

ouh and how do i use the credits hee -x

2. TLYE

TLYE Proficient

Is there a bug with summoning magma spirit?
    That I don't know

and eh how to hunt anuhart for spiritmaster?
    Many ways you can do this. 1st, buy from broker, broker can find in any city (Trade Broker). 2nd go to DP = Dark poet, rely in Heiron, you can go here and shout out for DP members. Lvl requirement 50

ouh and how do i use the credits hee -x
    The more you vote the more you gain credits, use them by buying the items with your credits. Or sell your credits through here and Sell - Market. Tips - get more than 500 credits before selling.

3. mohaan23

mohaan23 New Member

thanks tlye!

4. Ben32

Ben32 New Member

It worked for me, and go to DP and buy from Broker.. as he said.

5. iceweaver

iceweaver Sati Saigan

Hey there!

I am halfway done through doing my spiritmaster guide with several pro SM users, so be watchful of it. as soon as we become eligible to post at least a regular thread.

However, as a peek...

the following Spiritmaster skills are bugged:

SUMMON MAGMA SPIRIT (Asmo DP Skill) - Pretty Decent damage but low HP. Killed in 2 regular hits.

SUMMON EARTH SPIRIT IV: Supposedly the Spirit with most HP and Phys def only has 753 HP. better use SUMMON EARTH SPIRIT III instead.

SUMMON WATER SPIRIT IV: Fixed HP but deals damage of less than 100 per attack. Use SUMMON WATER SPIRIT III also if u want to experience the magnificence of this spirit.

In addition to these spirit summons bugs, Several Spirit Command Skills are also bugged and are not to be used (waste of Mana, and increased Animation time). such skills are, but not limited to, the following: SPIRIT THREAT, SPIRIT DETONATION CLAW, SPIRIT DISTURBANCE, ETC.

Note that the Spirit command bug is also limited to offensive Spirit Skills.

Spirit Buffs such as ARMOR SPIRIT, ARMOR SPIRIT OF LIGHT (DP) AND SPIRIT PRESERVE remain effective
    as it boosts the physical def, attack, atk speed and overall resist of your summoned spirit.

SUMMON SERVANT SKILLS (Stone, Water, Fire, Wind) are ALSO bugged. Deals 0 damage.
    Therefore, SUMMONING ALACRITY skill is useless also, as this makes the Summon Servant Skills instantly cast.

thanks!

Please press the thanks button if this has helped you in any way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.