1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info Staff Feedback

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Alente, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Staff Feedback
    This is so you, the player, may report a GM/MOD for inappropriate action or rude behavior. Once the report has been submitted, it then forms a post so it may be reviewed.

The link to this form is:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forms/staff-feedback.3/respond

Please fill out the form completely and leave out the foul language. We will look over a report if it contains foul language.
    We Care About You, The Community And By Doing That We Would Like Your Feedback About Our Staff.

FAQs:
    1. Do we need pictures/screenshots? Yes, You do. We don't go by word of mouth.
    2. What happens to the GM that I report? Depending on the situation, nothing. It'll get logged on the GM Progress spreadsheet and will be mentioned in their weekly progress report.
    3. What if the report is about an Admin or HGM? Any reports about us will be noted so we may fix our actions/attitude.
    4. Can I report the a staff member for the same problem multiple times? Yes, but you need to have different screenshots for each report made. Spamming the same screenshot will be given a warning for spamming the forums. You only need to report it once.
    5. Can we use the feedback to make future staff suggestions? No, this is for current staff only.
    6. Who can see my report? Administrators, CM and Super Moderators. If you would like to report HGM's or Super Moderators please send a private message to an Administrator.

loboram, Vanityfair, Ghai and 15 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.