1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

State of PvP

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Hampari, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Hampari

Hampari New Member

Right now from what I have gathered PvP is entirely swayed towards Archer and Kuno spamming. Archers more so but they are far easier to handle for some classes, Kuno on the other hand is harder to deal with and is catered to pretty hard since her damage multipliers are extremely high for her slippery kit.

Going into RBF I am constantly getting spinned on by a kuno that is one shotting multiple people whilst being hit by an archer who is also almost one shotting people but from out of render distance.

I think a way to balance kuno would be to remove either the heal or the protection from the spin, Look at ninja’s serpent for instance, It hits hard, It floats however it is unprotected so if we try using it at the wrong time we die for it.

Kuno on the other hand can easily jump into a group of people blow them up and get away, which js why there is a massive amount of people hard rerolling to kuno, because the class is extremely disgusting and unbalanced. Remove one of the variables to her spin and it will balance the class out, even reducing the damage or healing may balance it out.

carlo001 likes this.
  2. Choovanski

Choovanski New Member

this server doesn't do specific PvP balance due to worries about players campaigning for their class to be buffed and those who threaten them nerfed. so while I feel you pain in regard to archers, and trust me as a berserker with no iframes and hardly any super armour they can just stunlock me and farm me like a mob from out of render distance- you will have to direct your balance complaints to Pearl Abyss, and hope they implement them in retail, which then in turn will get patched here.

the Musa/Ninja/Kuno/Archer meta is very boring, and deeply unenjoyable for anyone playing lower tier classes- so I can for sure see why you desire the nerfs, however think of what would happen if they were able to put forward balance changes too. considering they are the majority of players on the server, I could see them being able to gather a large amount of support for more buffs to their own classes, and more nerfs to the other classes. so I can definitely understand and empathise with the decision to not do unique balance, due to the fact there are so many players with strong bias that would give feedback.

carlo001 and loboram like this.
  3. carlo001

carlo001 New Member

archer can stand, but Kunoichi is kill the server(many my friend left because of this server balance)
    but they(dev team) don't seem to fix this problem(saying retail)
    this server more problem because everyone has good equipment(many player lvl20 caphras)
    If don't even talk about it, server dead