1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stigmas

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by taestea, Nov 21, 2010.

1. taestea

taestea New Member

Two problems here.

Everytime I log out and log back in, it removes the stigma in my first slot. I get this quick notice that says "Your lava-tempest stigma has removed and you are unable to use this skill"

This is very annoying as it is wasting all my shards having to put them back in everytime I log in.

Second. I read the guide and what quests I am supposed to do in order to open my greater stigma slots, and I have finished the first one called "A suspicious call" and I do not have a greater stigma slot open :[

Screenshot for both problem here:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1082/aion0000sc.jpg

2. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

The first slot seems to be bugged for a lot of players. As such this is a common problem on Crystal and only an update can actually fix this issue. You can try PMing Ashtar in-game to help out but not much else can be done about it.

Also a Suspicious Call is not meant to give a Greater Stigma Slot.

http://www.aiondatabase.com/quest/4200/a-suspicious-call

The first quest in both the Elyos (The Price of Goodwill) and the Asmo stigma line do not give greater stigma slots. They just open the questline so you can get the next quest in the line.

3. taestea

taestea New Member

I see! thank you for the clarification. ^_^