1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Striker Summons low Damage again

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by llllllollllll, Oct 3, 2018.

1. llllllollllll

llllllollllll New Member

Bug Name:
    Striker Summons low Damage again
    How to reproduce/proof:

this is 296 ap. its very low with this much ap.on official testserver with 250ap, the summons deal MUCH more.

2 Example with Gifs:

Echo spirit
    ID: 2648
    https://vgy.me/V4lwPi.gif
    ------------------------------------------
    Rampaging Predator + Flow Bite Off. you see how clone spawn above his head but almost 0 dmg?
    ID: 2650
    https://vgy.me/KTDJEB.gif

here is all ids of all skills affected by this:
    ID: 2569
    ID: 2579
    ID: 2565
    ID: 2573
    ID: 2582

all skills are maxed. he is 315DP, and im 296 ap. this bug happened AGAIN after the last update. you fixed this already 2x before.

DJropke1 likes this.
  2. EvoCry

EvoCry New Member

Bug Name:
    Striker Summons low Damage
    How to reproduce/proof:

I'm 253 AP I have the same issue of clones doing 0 damage to 10 damage few people are also telling me the same thing. I have 2 video's of skills he did not list above in a Gif

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/u353tfbahdaw9/BDO_Striker_no_damage 2 video's in the MediaFire Link.

here is all ids of all skills affected by this:
    ID: 2569
    ID: 2579
    ID: 2565
    ID: 2573
    ID: 2582

Note the guy I attacked in the first video was a 125 DP Ranger and the second was a 315 DP Wizard. Both no matter the DP took no damage from clones. The only damage that goes through is Burning/Bleeding/The strikers hit.

3. tests

tests New Member

So far all what Strikers i know / heard says is : The summons dont do much damages but the strikers himself do more than he should do and that makes striker way stronger because it means you have even more burst and easier to deal burst since you dont even have to care about how/when to maximise damages aswell as damages being harder for your opponent to react to (no hey we are going to damage you overtime dont stand here( summons) vs boom your dead(striker on steroid version (i dont say striker on retail is bad burst its insane burst but here its next level burst)
    This kinda end what i heard from strikers playing both gamezbd and retail.(i even heard that some?skills do full damage even on CD but that not everyone says/agree and i did not test so maybe not)
    In general they are alllll feeling like an insane boost of overall power/control of damages and ease to deal those damages. (which even better scales with renown bonus (summons creature on bdo dont benefit from renown bonusses at all)

So i dont mind the striker here becoming what he should be , but then i think most of striker that do those video and dont realise they are so strong , will then feel even weaker.
    So maybe we should get the striker to be what he is supposed to and then have better balance of power between classes

4. ozgur95

ozgur95 New Member

I hope you guys do realize you want a nerf not a buff. Because striker first hits shouldn't do that damage. Your first hit doing clone dmg too :D That's why clones seems suck.

5. EvoCry

EvoCry New Member

Umm, Wrong at 272 AP myself and him at 292 AP our hits should be doing damage. But We lack so much damage vs other classes at the same AP it's stupid. Also no On retail on my 248 AP Striker my Slam does a decent amount of damage on retail just from raw damage alone. Nothing you say is valid strikers comes from clones. Why do you think almost every single main and top striker has rerolled off them Simple. They lack massive amount of damage compared to other classes for there AP. and I've tested there CD skills doesn't come close to there none CD ability's. I have sat down with some of the well known and top strikers and have done many test. Strikers damage is lackluster. Clones doing legit 4-10 HP MAX per ability. While Wiz minions can do 200-400 per hit. Also note my 1 ability didn't even one shot someone at 125 DP when I'm fully Buffed. The bleeding/burning damage did more damage then my raw hit.