1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Suggestion] QQ Section and Hot Spam

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by rokowo, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rokowo

rokowo ... Forum Legend

I think a little QQ (rant) section would be great. People can qq and flame all they want without getting called names. About Hot Spam, dont make them appear in the latest 10 post section. Its okay if people miss the headlines. They can go check the section if they wish to.That is all.

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

the thing bout forums is...they r forums :p QQ and ranting happens everywhere and also gets way out of hand so u cant just have a section where they r "allowed" to do it

about the hot spam, its not so bad :p actually keeps the forums fun. in the past a lot of people suggested on removing trades instead coz traders used to spam, double thread and forever bump stuff nobody really wants to see

id say make 2 most recent thread boxes, 1 for trades only (marketplace) and one for everything else. that way everybody would be satisfied

3. rokowo

rokowo ... Forum Legend

Well i think a rant section is essential. Its important for the community to be able to express their frustration freely. I dont see them fit any other section but a rant one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.