1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Super Armor, front guard skill not working properly

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Jaewon, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Jaewon

Jaewon New Member

Bug Name:
    Super Armor, front guard skill not working properly
    Bug Description:
    I'm reporting a bug, get a CC between current Super Armor skill and Super Armor skill

The same goes for front guard skills.

It's not just a Valkyrie bug, it's a problem that every class has

Before the patch, I never got a CC during the Super Armor skill

This problem has been occurring since the reboot patch

I think there's a problem between skill and skill

In addition to the videos below, if i fight for 10 minutes, i can make 3 more bugs videos

please solve. thx
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Please provide 2 skill names which we will use to test it on retail and gamez.

3. Jaewon

Jaewon New Member

Last edited: May 3, 2022
  4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

We finished investigation. Skill which u provide have SA-to-SA only when u move in non forward direction. So thats mean, when u dash forward, game have special blink frame in which u allowed to be stopped by CC and when u use it to rush in pack of enemies - somebody of them can stop u if it happen in timeline when SA reapply. If u do it in left-right , then its not reapply do directly actions SA-SA but forward have hole with non SA fame. So when u move forward or if u use some other non SA skill u will get SA-noSA-SA and if in noSA frame u get CC hit then u be cced legitely. We wasted half of day on this investigation just for confirm for you game mechanic. Also we recorded for you simple proof when even 1x1 player can CC valk with your skill if hit will apply in reapply frame.

On video u can see 2 hirs, first one when hit in SA frame, and second one when hit in noSA frame of same action. You also can confirm it by blinking animation of SA on character. Its shows u that character have non protected frame.