1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

tahabata bug

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by TerryBogard, Dec 28, 2010.

1. TerryBogard

TerryBogard New Member

My friends and I just ried to take on tahabata the past few days. We've always encounter this bug where one of us will fall into limbo and die, get ressurected in town obelisk (not in kisk) and the screen turns grey as if we're still dead. Out of the 10 or so times we tried to kill tahabata, we've only managed to kill him once when the bug only happened to one of us.

Any ways around this bug? I noticed that this bug only happens each time tahabata uses that ground stomp move where he flies in the air and stomps the ground for AOE stun + damage.

2. Zikel#400

Zikel#400 Proficient

Best way to avoid this that ive found is to interrupt that skill, with a glad you can use lockdown and it will stop it from using that skill since it prevents the target from using any physical skills but im not really sure with other classes. Just try to interrupt it and youll be fine.

3. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Out of curiosity - the one that falls - are they standing near or on the lava? That happened a couple times when I've went to dp and its always been only when they are standing on or near the lava.

4. TerryBogard

TerryBogard New Member

Thanks for the reply guys. We'll try to get away from the lava and see what happens. I'm usually near the lava coz I need to stay out of range from his AOE paralyze move. That thing paralyzes you for like 20 secs.

Unfortuantely, we don't have a Glad with us. I'll have our ranger save his interrupt skills for that one.

If anyone has more tips around the 'limbo' bug, feel free to post. Thanks!