1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Templar gear setup VS Sin gear setup

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Krypt1200, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Krypt1200

Krypt1200 Getting there

Have fully geared out templar in ABG items, looking to trade 1:1 for an assassin setup. (note that accessories/belt do not have to be traded, but helm does)

ABG Mace 10% silence + Shield (looking for 2x ABG Swords, at least one needs to be 10% silence)
    ABG plate set Full +15 socketed with MR (Looking for ABG Leather set, any remodel will do.)
    ABG Plate helmet (Looking for ABG Hat, the one geared specifically for leather classes of course)

Also have an ABG Greatsword 10% silence + NHDE Bow 10% Silence (for WoC level 1)

All of these should be 1:1 trades, I refuse to, and will not add anything else. These items are pretty much of equal value. The only one I am slightly flexible on is for the woc1, but even then, my offer should suffice!

pm me as well as posting here so I can find you in the most efficient manner. I will also be trading in game. Thanks

2. Krypt1200

Krypt1200 Getting there

Bumping the thread to the top