1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Templar On 3.0 :)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by TucozZ, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TucozZ

TucozZ New Member

1. Level 56 manual Skillbook - [​IMG]Shield Pound I -
    after Shield Bash, you can spam this skill three times in a row (ping matters moar?),363-367 damage each. the temp in the video did it, and I thought maybe it was some new shield counters or something. 1m CD like Shield Bash. makes sense.

^ I honestly predicted they'd do such a thing lol. there aren't enough rotations. Too bad it's only with shield bro. WTB SAME SHIT FOR GS OR U DIAF.

2. Level 57 manual Skillbook - [​IMG]Shield of Bravery - After a successful block, for 10 seconds, increase Physical damage by 20%,Critical Strike by 100, And 200 Accuracy. 5 seconds CD, instant cast.

^ It seems like a nice buff. I like it.

3. Level 58 Stigma Skill - [​IMG]Low Block - Increases Block by 1000, Physical Defense by 15%, Stun, Spin, Knockback, Knockdown, Aether Hold, by 1000, and movement impairing effects (Roots + Slows) by 1000, And Magic Block by 700. toggle skill, user cannot jump. 6s CD.
    Useful block stance..

4. Level 59 manual Skillbook - [​IMG]Armor of Protection - forms a protective shield that has a 100% chance to absorb 5000 damage, up to 5000 damage, being dealt upon the group members. (Can only be used on Group Members) for 10 seconds. 30s CD.

^ Okay, duo templars, one uses this on the other. OP?.

5. Level 60 manual Skillbook - [​IMG]Sword Gust I - Damages all targets in 15m range (between you and the target) for 779-783 damage and stumbles. CD 1m Cast time 1s. < A wannabe Shielburst skill with GS, how lovely.

^ Low cd for this skill, OPness. Cast time though :< like Shieldburst. Hoping it's affected by extends' range.

6. Level 60 Stigma Skill - [​IMG]Illusion Hook - Pulls up to 3 enemies within 15m (Affected by extendability probably), causes high enmity and decreases movement speed for 10 seconds. 0s cast time, 2m CD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ll
    1. Gladiator, Templar's "Unwavering Devotion I" changed from 1000 to 800 resistance to abnormal states - Lol k. moar Remove Shock heals pls.
    2. Templar "Steel Wall Defense" cooldown time was changed from 12 seconds to 6 seconds. - Could be helpful at times...
    3. Templar "Break Power I ~ IV" has changed it's damage calculation method.< Based from rumors, this will be both a nerf and a boost: It would scale like pitiless blow, making damage with mace / sword drastically higher, and slightly lower with GS. Basically, they should be nearly the same now, which is awesome.
    4. Templar's "Divine Justice V ~ IV" , "Magic Smash V ~ IV" increased thier magic accuracy / hit rate.
    ^ woot, i've been waiting for something like this.
    5. Templar's "Low Block I" skill now adds 700 Magic Block To it's effect.
    ^ That's good, less sorcs damage!

3 people like this.
  2. pottyrey01

pottyrey01 \..(.ˆーˆ),,/

Templar all the way ;)

3. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Magic block = magic suppression? o_O

Also it looks like there are no new heals. And the low block is the same as barricade of steel just slightly better due to the new effects.

4. ffttww

ffttww Proficient

nice, but i still prefer the glad :p

5. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

damn the amount of 3.0 copy-paste-from-retail threads is starting to get annoying -_-

1 person likes this.
  6. Zetzwei

Zetzwei Ramen of colors

love templars. <3

7. mynameishmm

mynameishmm i got robbed!

weeeee im so excited

8. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

good thing i have a geared templar :D

9. Suhosin

Suhosin Cafe Fairy Foreva! Forum Legend

im ready to rape!

10. Ephaelion

Ephaelion Proficient

Templars will rule the world bro.

11. Kubito

Kubito Proficient

Remove doom lure stigma and put illusion hook.. Not gonna put that low blOck w/c is canceled when u used skill.. I just hope i can hit 3 shield pound at my good ping.. Still confused on breakpower calculation..lol

12. Ephaelion

Ephaelion Proficient

As for what I've heard, basically they're reducing the gap between Break Power's damage when dealt with either Greatsword or Warhammer.

In a few words, Greatsword damage should be a little bit nerfed, while Warhammer damage should increase, in order to have a somewhat of similar damage with both weapons, without the need of switching to GS when you're about to use Break Power.

I might aswell be wrong though. I'll investigate more on this.

EDIT: by the way, don't take out Doom Lure, did you see Illusion Hook's cooldown? Think about it. ;p

1 person likes this.
  13. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

Templars <3

Cant wait to see it.

14. Kubito

Kubito Proficient

aw 2 mins cd didnt noticed it earlier..

15. killerrr

killerrr Proficient

thx for info ><

i cant wait for this

TEMPLAR ALL THE TIMES ^^

16. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

ok for break power : atm the attack is around 9x(weapon dmg) gs max is 390, mace is 260 max so you lose around 1k (differance is 130 dmg x9) now the new calculator for BP's dmg is lets say a base dmg of 2600+weapon_base_dmg , the differance will be 130 dmg between gs and mace.

TL;DR: mace BP's dmg gets buffed , gs's dmg gets slightly nerfed

1 person likes this.
  17. CoMmAnD

CoMmAnD Deja Member Forum Legend

plate set +add ;p

18. XikO

XikO fмƖ, ι Ɩσνє му Ɩιfє Forum Legend

imma really enjoy the new kd skill thats the reason imma stick to temp for a while at gamez since i got my sin on retail so yeah, another way to KD people is awesome, and this group member defense buff is awesome too, already a lot are saying imma duo with you all the time rofl x)

19. Riipper

Riipper Vengeance is coming for u Forum Legend

2. Level 57 manual Skillbook - [​IMG]Shield of Bravery - After a successful block, for 10 seconds, increase Physical damage by 20%,Critical Strike by 100, And 200 Accuracy. 5 seconds CD, instant cast.

^ It seems like a nice buff. I like it.

3. Level 58 Stigma Skill - [​IMG]Low Block - Increases Block by 1000, Physical Defense by 15%, Stun, Spin, Knockback, Knockdown, Aether Hold, by 1000, and movement impairing effects (Roots + Slows) by 1000, And Magic Block by 700. toggle skill, user cannot jump. 6s CD.
    Useful block stance..

4. Level 59 manual Skillbook - [​IMG]Armor of Protection - forms a protective shield that has a 100% chance to absorb 5000 damage, up to 5000 damage, being dealt upon the group members. (Can only be used on Group Members) for 10 seconds. 30s CD.

To OP from my point of view, every will have a templar at your pt now, Jesus!!!

20. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Templar is already real good,if anything its going to be come even better. I have no problem beating people down right now,i really want to see what im going to be able to do in 3.0

Though lets not be too excited cause other classes are going to get new skills as well..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.