1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The GamezAphotic Gauntlet

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Roo, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Roo

Roo Guest

Oooowww BABY! Have I got a treat for you GamezAion. For the first time in GamezAion history I will be running a biweekly PVP Gauntlet. Upon the launch of the new 7.5 patch, a new Open world single map PVP event will begin, an endurance event in a gauntlet style tournament. Teams of two will compete on a map to see who can get the most pvp kills in a 6 hour time period. Every hour at the start of the hour the team with the lowest kills will be eliminated and placed in a losers bracket. At the end of the 6 hours the top three teams and the highest scoring team of the losers bracket will be awarded cash prizes. Yes you heard me, Cash prizes! The catch is all participants must be streaming to a platform of their choice (YouTube or Twitch)!
    First place: $500
    Second place: $300
    Third place: $200
    Loser Bracket: $100

This tournament will be on going. This Tournament will be Biweekly on Wednesdays. Stay tuned for further details.

Jilz and Tylkys like this.