1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Quest for Templars - I have a question about this quest

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by CrabNorris, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrabNorris

CrabNorris New Member

Does anyone know what time Pater should show up? I saw one site that said 12-1am but I was here the whole time and no Pater. Does he not show up, if you're waiting for him? Or is there another place he goes...?

Anyone else having trouble finding the guy?

2. Sweetpoison

Sweetpoison Allergic to Idiots

Pater - 12am Game Time

But if I remember it right, all the NPCs for the Fenris/Miragent's quest are in their locations all the time. Did you try /where to find the NPC? Coz when I did the Fenris quest on my main, there was one NPC that was on a different location compared to retail server (since I came from retail).

1 person likes this.
  3. CrabNorris

CrabNorris New Member

Actually, I had to wait for Poevius to appear too so that npc wasn't there the whole time but they did appear in time. Mahelnu showed up in a slightly different location than the retail server but it was really close to where it was on the retail server. I didnt try /where to find the npc (because I'm not sure what that is) and these npcs don't show up on maps or have the option of "show location". If it was anywhere other than Theobomos I would probably be less baffled as to where to look besides this pinnacle next to that natural bridge.

Update: XD omg when I fell off said pinnacle and ran around lost in the valley I found him! Thanks for trying to help though :3

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  4. Sweetpoison

Sweetpoison Allergic to Idiots

Just always try to use /where NPC Name. It worked for me the whole time I was doing the quest. Didn't have to wait for any NPC to spawn. Have fun and take it easy! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.