1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The server is dying and the admins dont give a F***

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Dspbandi, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dspbandi

Dspbandi New Member

Hey boiz its DSP from TOXIC guild.
    Today morning we had a little chit chat with the guys in the server chat about the nerfs and all that stuff... and i'd just like to post this out here hoping that it'll make a change.

SO

The server is literally f*cked up right now.
    I dont really know the nerfs in order.. but it was Horsetraining, Gathering, Gold Event, Lifeskilling in general, Droprates, SD.
    So with all these nerfs.. New players cant make good income at all.. Old players with 300 ap... are able to make some money at Stars end/Gyfins/Sycraia, but thats trash too. This means that the gap is just simply going to be a LOT bigger between Old and New players..

-If you just started playing on the server... then you cant really feel the weight of these nerfs cus you have no idea how it used to be.. let me tell you
    -Horsetraining iirc before the nerf you got 4000xp / each tick or whatever its called without anything no clothes no accs nothing (manos stuff wasnt available back then) so overnight you could easily have 4 horses on lvl 30.
    -Gathering Damn the good old days, 100/60 Hards/sharps an hour at pilgrims haven.. with a lootscroll and 1 hedgehog. (without manos and all that) everybody was living at pilgrims or sheeps... Miss those times.
    -Gold Event If im not mistaken golden stuff droprate nerfs and energy consumption increased.
    -Lifeskilling in general Please dont hate me, i was never really a lifeskiller so i dont know what was nerfed with this exactly.
    -Droprates Example: Crescents/Aakman/Hystria/Sycraia/Waragons/Mirumok/Stars End
    At crescents you could easily pull off atleast 10 rings / hour.. its good if you get 2 now :D
    At aakman imo the average was 3-4 earrings / hour.. now i heard a guy got 0 LOl
    At hystria -no idea whats the average there.
    At Sycraia 5 rings and some black/red shards.. now i had a single black shard in an hour
    WARAGONS -After a post that got nerfed too.
    This place was 28 Seraps + 70-90 Yonas / hour
    Now a guy grinded for 2 hours and got like 5 seraps lmfao.
    I think i wont go further with this it hurts already.

AND HERE WE GO ITS SD BOIZ

At the beginning you could make 1 BILLION / HOUR at Iron Mines
    Then they nerfed that obviously and you could make like anywhere between 200-500 mil / hour which wasnt that bad...
    This was before Central Market..
    Now you can make like a 100 mil / hour.. LOL

- I am and many other players wondering why the f*ck is this good?

It takes players months to get to 300ap for example which wouldnt be really bad if we were on retail :D but were here, so 300ap isnt really a lot.. players running with full caphras gear over 400+ dp so even if you have 300ap you cant really run around and just kill everybody (cwl)

- If we are talking about pvp .. its dead.. (not going to mention any guild names and dont take it as an offense please)
    Nodewars are nothing exciting.. fighting against the same guilds most of the time.. same with sieges.. and gvg's
    If new players could progress faster( a lot faster ) many other guilds would be going for nodes/castles instead of sniping...
    I guess i dont really need to talk about RBF cus everybody knows that noones doing that shit anymore ,just rarely.

-Cant you guys see that all that you are doing with these nerfs is just making everybody leave the server?..
    Back in the day you used to have 4-5k players on EU .. now its 1k :thinking: why?! :D.
    Right now playing here is almost like retail.. except that you level up faster and get free pearls + if you reach 260-270 ap you are still worthless in pvp :D

-Dont get me wrong tho.. I am not trying to shit talk or anything.. I am just trying to let you know what your players, your community thinks..
    -And also WE APPRECIATE your WORK and TIME you putting into this.. but like this its not enjoyable at all.. its rather a struggle..
    Please Buff things again like they used to be back in the day and make GameZ great again!!
    -DSP

2. Vitec

Vitec Banned

I am aion player but good luck to u hahah

Dspbandi likes this.
  3. z0h

z0h New Member

ok, im going to explain this to all the little children.

Central Market = Cheaper Prices

Cheaper Prices = Less money from SD

Its not a nerf. PEN items are going for around 2 bill, this is way cheap. This would not make sense IF you still made 1 bill per hour.

Dianny, loboram and bsari004 like this.
  4. KungLao

KungLao New Member

Imagine you are new player.You started game Free pearls,instant level ups,free costumes,pen weapons only 1B in market game you can get free 300M with just AFK with caphras selling, looks absolutely great.So you keep playing,you want to get your pen weapons asap.And you get it wow game still great.There are thousans of memory fragments in market and free artisan memory game is great.You leveled up yourself to 64 and earned free easy items game is still great.
    So you made your pen weapons now its time to accessories.Oh dont worry 1 Seraph is 7M and you can get yona fragments easly for making capotia ring and earning.Now starting bartali quest getting some free ap and failstacks at the end you get 270-280 ap AND THEN YOU REALIZE you are nothing compared to old players.Dude you cant even hit them you just keep hitting 0 damage.
    So you need to make money for buying stuff so many people going crescent and keep getting 3-5 rings per hour(if they super lucky) and trying to build some bank for upgrade accessories.So if they fail enchentment many people QUITTING the game.I mean you can say ''I made my full pen set in 1 week-2 weeks-1 month'' whatever but many people is not veteran bdo player like YOU coz many veteran players playing in retail version with high gear.Imagine if you have 309 AP-360DP character in retail server,would you play in private server ? I dont think so.Just look at that server chat and see what new players asking they dont know game they just asking WHAT IS THE FS FOR DUO KZARKA..
    The point is game is great at the early game-End game but MANY people suffering making money at 270-280 ap and they quit after that cap.So you need to find a solution for this, buff something give higher failstack in montly idk.

Dspbandi likes this.
  5. Dspbandi

Dspbandi New Member

Thanks for understanding.. and explaining to @z0h

6. Ambien

Ambien Proficient Forum Legend

They don't really need to be buffed like they were in the day, especially iron mine. Good god that would be horrible with the new central market.
    But what can be done is either making the enchanting mats easier to obtain. (sharps/hards/black crystals.)
    and make the accessories easier to obtain aswell.

Otherwise, they need to take a damn poll and see where they messed up. BDO is one of those games that once you get to endgame, theres not really much to do, without it being pvp related. As you dont have the raids, or the dungeons, and without something to strive for equipment wise, there is no other goal other than making money. Which pvp would be more sought after if the gear was easier to get.

Might be more and more people leaving over the lack of stuff to do, and they are just hopping on the band wagon thats jumped ship due to all the nerfs. Which for the most part, is completely understandable.

Not a whole lot of people around from the early days of the game, before everything to the right of altinova was added, but thats where the biggest bug abuse was found. Like the people who got full pen gear when cron stones were bugged and first added into the game, and you only needed 1 instead of the 11k for the safe upgrade. So you'd buy 100, spam upgrade, and the notifications at the top would take forever to get caught back up.

In my case, I've swapped back to retail for the time being because of how messed up things have gotten here with all the nerfs. As I only bother checking the forums every once in a while to check up on how the aion server is doing.

Toenail likes this.
  7. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

-Horsetraining you forgot count that with archer release horse prices was buffed on 300% and players obtain more silver per each horse, and also u forgot count that on start gamez with buffed horse exp horse skill learning was bugged and it was fixed later and horse obtain more skills which also buff every horse price.

-Gathering Its totally bullshit, gamez was started with no any caphrases in drop, no leila petals etc its all extra items which was added later in drop and last year we had extra very big super buff like manos which for our rates is made gathering one of best ways to get money even in afk.

-Gold Event Another bullshit, but if u compare to first gamez versions it was time when we not had such event.

-Lifeskilling in general Please dont hate me, i was never really a lifeskiller so i dont know what was nerfed with this exactly. - with manos added it was over buffed so just another bullshit.

-Droprates We always offer x10 rates on all drop from monster and all gatherable objects in BDO world. So if u not like it, man its mean u just not understand how game work. You want x100 chances? Try find server better than gamez with x100 rates then. But dont lie about game if u not understand how it work.

You just made list of systems which in different time had small time periods of some bug, for example we had 1 day bug with possibility selling T9 horses, and u will call it nerf also? When we come to archer patch we apply price buff but only after week apply leveling balance for it for prevent u cry that it very nerfed if first we fix leveling and only price after it, but u anyway cry about it lol. Same with gathering, people who obtain more drop cuz they have Guru50 not count it but they count that now they consume more energy than before. But u can google and will see that energy consumption it was also BDO game change and we just applied it, so if u come to original bdo version u will spend more gathering energy, we not have it in description of server but yes you spend less energy on gather on gamez than on retail.

About CM - lol community typed 3 monthes in general chat CM when, when Central Market, hey when New market come, and now after we spend alot of human hours, implement system more protected even than retail (If u not known - on Retail TR they had 3 items dupes and silver dupes with CM implementation, on EU/NA/RU last month only fixed item dupe exploit which was allow u to create any item in game and it was work 7 monthes) so our implementation of its is x100 perfectly than original game. And for newcommers its also good cuz now every newcommer can buy pen items on market x3 cheaper.

And totally if u look on gamez today and 2 year ago, its now very easy game man. You enter game u got free caphrases, u forgot how players cry about 2 bots buy all caphrases and impossible to obtain it on market? All monsters now on right positions on spawn. If u old player i will remember to you than it was not always same, now u can come and do every quest in game, every monster on same spot every fish or gathering spot is working. Its all was not work for old players, if u look bugreport section 2 year ago u will see how tons of work was made, dublicated spawns, empty boxes with items, skills which u use and just nothing happen, immortal monsters on spots, holy man, i just open my dev control panel for last 3 year we fixed 13085 bugs lol. Part of them if we will return u will call it unplayable game.

You can say: Ok Kolka sure some part of your words is true, but u are dev of this game server so you cant be objective, u cant be enough honest. Ok so lets look on it from other side. When we start gamez it was not first server BDO, when we start was ogrefest who steal our files and scam our team and also was 2 servers (blackd.cc) who stolen retail server files, after gamez start and ogrefest die was opened another 16 servers (Awaken Desert, AtreiaBDO, Ogrefest v2, Black Desert Wars, Origin BDO, G2 gaming, Acharnes, Scamson Desert -CDO etc i stop count when it was 16 last year). Now all this servers is dead, only gamez alive and have more online than any bdo pserver for all time, also servers which had 0 bugs cuz had official server files even them dead now. No other servers with 100+ online, maybe no with 50 too but we stop count cuz we see that that all. All other alternatives who try make bdo pserver better than gamez is dead. And that mean we do something right yes? ITs not mean only Kolka powder your brains but its real situation in world and in BDO. And this situation very simple - you cant be best server ever made on our planet if u will not implement new features will not work everyday on server and make it better and better and its what we always do, and if u used some old exploit which is fixed now - who cares, on original game players draw items for self and sell for rmt and nobody make such big snotty posts.

P.S. If you read all text what i wrote you got achievement "Pila Ku Jail language Adept"

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    INDIGXTEARS, Ra7eNz, great and 15 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.