1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Theobomos lab bosses

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by TerryBogard, Dec 14, 2010.

1. TerryBogard

TerryBogard New Member

Hi. Me and my friend tried Theo labs just last week and we only found 3 of the main bosses (Unstable triroan, silkor of memory and Iprita). We weren't able to find Undine, Syripne and Nomura. Is aw a thread (around July this year) that they were missing . So my question is are they still missing or do we need to complete a quest for them to show up? Thanks!

2. TerryBogard

TerryBogard New Member

Anyone out there that can help me with my question?

3. TerryBogard

TerryBogard New Member

Anybody can answer my question?

And one more thing... if adma stronghold has complete set of bosses, then asmodians can complete the lonely accessory set whilst elyos won't be able to complete their ancient spirit accessory set. Too bad, that +250 stun resist in the ruby set is too good to pass. :(

4. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

There are some quests that are bugged here, you just have to wait until they are fixed unfortunately :/ The bosses probably aren't there and they need to be added.

1 person likes this.
  5. TerryBogard

TerryBogard New Member

Thanks! I'll hope they put it. even the ancient spirit rings and earrings are not in the donation credit list. Too bad. :(