1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This server and Staff

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by EvilMe, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilMe

EvilMe New Member

I have to do this because of my past views and comments concerning this server and some of it's staff!
    Things have come a long way here on GamezAion since the first time I came here and the server is totally different from what I now see. I realize that's it going to be a long time but i feel I can finally make my way to having a chance to pvp here even thought I solo almost all the time I can still get my AP and slowly get my pvp gear :smile:.
    Grats to Carl and the rest of GamezAion staff, you're doing a great job here and it seems I've found my new Aion home!

3 people like this.
  2. nymphette

nymphette Proficient

Awe thanks for the appreciation. We try to make this server the best for all the players. It just takes time.

3. mohrad

mohrad New Member

Agreed.
    As a 'fresh meat' i see improvements ongoing.

Yet, i would love to see a "ToDo" list, or some kind of official "What are we up to" thread, same as idk. some notification, maybe custom NPC, who would inform the newcomers (like me, derp) about CUSTOM changes here.

-removed quests
    -removed drops
    -disabled NPCs
    -custom skill modifications
    - etc

You know, to avoid forum spamming and general confusion and flame.

4. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

Or maybe doing that will provoke your inner flames even more.

I know that the server's great, and there's a lot of stuff to appreciate, but some of the darker, smuttier stuff just make me want to throw my monitor on a newborn kitty's stomach.

5. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

*Tears* -> Enter Sarcastic emoticon "here"

6. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Well, this server isn't perfect and very far from that but since there is really no such thing as perfect server, I must admit that this server is worthy of my time. However, the way I saw things before, when I was still a newbie and the way I compare to it the server now... I don't think I can still familiarize the old system I loved from this server to its present how-we-do-things. Many things have changed and most of it are things that changed this server to somewhat unfamiliar. Well I guess that is how they innovate and that is what they think is better. And as one of the tiny members of this community, there is nothing I can do but to go with the flow or simply quit if there is something I can not bear to agree with. But regardless how hard it is for me to recognize the new image of this server and try loving it the way I loved things when I was a newbie, the dedicated Staffs I pay respect with, the community I love as well the people I spend time with in-game/in-forum are enough reasons to make me stay :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.