1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To Gamez Staff: Honestly...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Frenemy, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Ima really disappointed from all this drama in Gamez...

Back then...

I joined this server @ 06-28-2010. At that time Gamez was amazing server, supporting v1.5 yet but everything was running smoothly.

After Gamez updated to v1.9 drama began... People were complaining about bugs, errors, stability issues etc... Some fixes and updated clamed down the crowds...

But unfortunetly, some GMs had to quit for their own reasons and announced them in public... Then drama visited Gamez again...

Starting from v1.9 the drama about Staff team hasn't stop yet. People complain about GMs, Admins who don't do their jobs, who are being inactive... QQing about the lack of events per day/week, about the invalid item.pak u released to fight the duping the easy way...

~.~.~.~

Right nao...

Few weeks ago, Gamez updated to v2.0. Again we have all this drama with the issues cuased by the last update... People QQing about this and that...

U can see nothing but drama on forum.. the joy of the update and its features is lost once again...

We all saw the last drama yesterday make by Oplay and Edixoid. Things like this shouldn't be shown in public. Everything that is relative to Staff's problems, should stay between u only. Besides, it's not nice to see GMs to fight each other in public, to make a show off and prove who's da best one. Noone wins in this kind of fight, u see a flame war and drama only, nothing more - nothing less...

The last thread, where GMs were b!tching, brought flame war between players and many -no needed- things have been said during this pointless GMs' war.. I hope u feel really happy and succeed as GM now, u managed to divide the community in two camps for no reason!!

For a GM, it's wrong to act like that and I hope u will agree with me Carl/Karissa.

~.~.~.~

People do QQ all the time because there is too much mysticism in Gamez. People are tired of all this drama betwenn Staff... People are tired from fireworks like this one:
    Staff never speaks open to the community, Supervisors avoid to communicate with the playes on forum about the game, about how things are going on, why do Gamez got so many issues...
    (-is it donations all that u care about??-)

There are rumors about corruption... GMs who abuse..etc
    I don't care about all this BS, I really don't as far as I can enjoy playing this game in peace. Ima sure most of players are of the same idea that when u got good service from the Staff team, anything else is less important.

~.~.~.~

I just want to ask u...

Solve any issues u got between yourlseves, as Staff members. Quit causing non needed drama to attrack attention. If u feel that u are offenced then resign from the position u are now. Noone will cry about u leaving if u like to be a Drama Queen... We are not the ones who have to go throught ur personal vendettas..

Please learn to communicate with ur community and learn to respect it. We are not sheeps who like donate real cash non-stop for a server nothing worth... If u got issues to fix bugs coz u cannot afford to hire Devs, speak up in public and we will support u! U know we will since we are all still here by ur side all this time.

Try to bring fresh air in the game. Many of us got tired from old recycled 1mil times events. Be brave and make new ones, weekly and daily with different rewards from kinah only. If u don't have GMs who can come up with some new ideas, ask the community or hire Event GMs...

Organize the forum a bit better than the way it is organized now. It's annoying to see all these pointless threads about nothing to pop up everyday in big numbers.

Be more strict with the GMs, don't let them mess around w/o punishment. It's not nice that certain GM makes a show off that he got powers and can do whatever he wants on forums...

~.~.~.~

Ima still here (-like many other fellow members of Gamez-) because I love this server and I like this community. I really enjoy playing Aion on this server but some things just ruin the fun and the meaning of this game.

For u it might be just another business but for us it's a game on which we spend time from our RL and we spend on it our RL cash. So if u want to run a succeed business, make sure ur costumers are happy first.

I really hope this won't be just avoided like many other threads have been in past.

Thnx for ur time,
    Raik3n

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
    91 people like this.
  2. chicotte

chicotte Well-Known Member Forum Legend

Well said o.o

3. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

Too long.
    I feel the same way even tho I joined this server at 1.9
    2.0 is just too limited... Untradeable items, broken monster drop list, spawn campings, spawn errors etc...

4. Beastie

Beastie Banned

it may be long but it need to be said

5. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Let's hopez they'll actually listen. lol

6. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

I miss being a GM, for the most part I thought I didn't cause any drama at all. S:

10 people like this.
  7. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

I feel like I missed something....

8. german39

german39 Proficient

He seems to be kinda angry :$

9. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

Good thing you care enough, or believe enough to take the time and write that up. I don't, props to you.

10. deathpenalty92

deathpenalty92 Expert

very strong points. but "sh!t happens" and we must grow to deal with it or gtfo. lol.

but you have made several good points. lets see how long this thread stays open.

TO THE POSTERS OF THIS THREAD: lets refrain from flaming and trolling, and keep this thread a polite constructive topic.

to gms. i think it would be good to let this thread live for some time before closing it (if you so chose to) because he has spent some good time writing about this topic. It takes a while to think of all this wisdom and type it down.

;]

11. Zee

Zee Banned

o_O" ; Dating thru the i-net you mean (offtopic)
    Well said Raiken , Good points (ontopic)

12. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
    2 people like this.
  13. omkulit

omkulit Well-Known Member

+10 for this.......

14. chicotte

chicotte Well-Known Member Forum Legend

Well I myself are willing to do events you guys want, but the thingnis what do you want?

15. Skylade

Skylade Proficient

Pfft when I said all this months ago I didn't get a seal of awesome...
    /sulks in a corner.

16. Hefner

Hefner Banned

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Here's your reward:
    [​IMG]

17. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Hehe, everything's fine really.

Seeing you're still all new, just chill around with RvRs, HnS till you get used to it, then go big stuffz, tournaments, bigger rvrs and stuff.

Take it easy and get used to it, dun be all cocky and all that crap, stay yourself and you'll be a good GM. ^^

18. AdamantiumZ

AdamantiumZ Expert

1. Most sexy event? errr? hahahahahhaha

2. Race Vs Race like 100 vs 100... but... need to be frequent...

3. I prefer... Party Vs PArty..... asmo party... vs elyos party... so take 6 parties from asmo and 6 parties from elyos? like oplay did last time.. which is the best and enjoyable.. xD

4. Do u know last time when i joined a race vs race event and wht did i did when it starts? i race through to get the number one leading ... i tot it was racing competition -.-"

end up dying alone infront ._."

19. Chloe

Chloe Expert

I honestly don't care anymore. I've seen too much GM anomalies and dramas to still have faith in the admins.

What I have faith in are the normal players, who make this server fun everyday. Not some power tripping "circle of elites".

2 people like this.
  20. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Well, the truth is that there are event ideas suggested by Staff members but they got never approved for some reason...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.