1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Todays RvR event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aragornus652, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aragornus652

aragornus652 New Member

OKi so i uploaded this video to youtube just for gms to see dat asmos after all was in group... even know we elyios were told not to group or aliance each other ... so pls dear event hosters watch video if u dont believe my words in pm log Few aion moments - YouTube

aww one more thing dont let gms dat dont understand english host a event ...

2. aragornus652

aragornus652 New Member

-.- dude this video meant for dat one gm to actuelly see dat asmo was in groups ... and they told us to leave groups or alliance ... and after event when i pm gm he.. was like wut do i have to answer dat and saying hi ... and keep runing around then go tallk with his br friends ? so WTF then wuts gm for ? wuts dat aion master title for to be in clown costium and run around ?

3. aragornus652

aragornus652 New Member

thou ofc it may look QQ to asmo and stuff... its isnt all dat big deal but WTF be fair to every one .. IF u make event make it right so every one has equal chance to win it . now try go against 10 ppls aliance solo wut chance do u have when they heal each other and use group buffs like templars ep .. or cleric heals ...

prety low chance i guess......

4. daax

daax - Forum Legend

Are u aware that she was probably being spammed with messages ? Are u aware that u should be thankful for the event and be thankful that AMs still host events ?

Edit : Neeyd is one of the best AMs on this server ur QQ is pretty much not welcomed.

1 person likes this.
  5. spoomi

spoomi Well-Known Member

w8 w8...... WE HAD AN EVENT OMFG!!!!!

6. aragornus652

aragornus652 New Member

wow ... am i asking this question to u ? did u understand ur self now ? e.e wut does my english have to do with this ... so u mean if i would know betta english we would win event or something ... or dat gm would help me or something ?? is dat wut u saying ?

my english isnt all dat good .. but if u trying to prove soemthing dude ur not doing well ...this question is more for gms to answer

7. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

This seems like flame bait.
    Also, this isn't the section to talk about our servers.

PM an SAM or HGM if you have a problem with an AM.
    You're handling your issue wrong by doing this.

~Closed.

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.