1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Training] Experience (EU)

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by loboram, Oct 9, 2023.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Last edited: Oct 29, 2023
  2. loboram

This might be kinda important @Kolka so please check it out as soon as you have the time...it is embarrassing that the two servers aren't the same :(

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its not bug, rates is same, on NA server you just have more training and cuz of that you gain more exp on mounts. Not mastery but training level give you this effect of higher mount exp.

loboram likes this.
  4. loboram

Okay thanks for the obvious answer...will there be a properly announced event on EU at some point, to make up for the terrible decision; to NOT announce the all the GamezBD Events, here on this forum?

I would just very much like it, if all the time I spent here, Trying to help out, getting new players interested, posting streams and videos/screenshots, while AFKing horse training, could have been to some actual use for the character who trains horses.

Look I get that life ain't fair, and sometimes you just miss out...but after that massive mistake on the GameZ-network team, where they only posted a Training skill event on the telegram channel and not in here, that the main bulk of the population just missed out on; MAYbe as I suggested, you could make a proper Event regarding Horse Training?

I might suggest using the Horse Racing tracks, and get that part of the game back, since it has probably not been used here on GamezBD at all?