1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer title or Give Craft Skills

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Juca, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juca

Juca New Member

Hi,

I have been playing Gamez for several years, since 2010. For personal reasons, I have paused for almost 2 years and back last week.

I saw that the new chars, became with all and full craft and gather skills, that are very very helpful.
    Unfortunately, my chars are "old" I don't have it. So, I create a new char that have these full skills. But, I can't change because in one char I have "Aion's Chosen" and since it costs a lot, I can't change char.

I would like to ask if is possible change the title for a new char or give the skills for my old char ???

Before someone advise just to create a new char to craft, I like to gather when I go to instances, in the middle way to pvp....

Best regards

2. lisveth

lisveth morε ιs lεss Forum Legend

Hello and welcome back. Unfortunately you cannot change your title. You can get a new one of course and give it to another character of yours.
    Furthermore what you can do is to make a new character actually and use it as your main crafter and such.

Dementa likes this.
  3. Juca

Juca New Member

Thanks for prompt reply.

I understand that I can't change the title for a new one. But the GMs can give me the gather skills for my old char?

4. lisveth

lisveth morε ιs lεss Forum Legend

No we cannot do that one. So basically you can make your crafter, get new recipes and do your things.

Dementa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.