1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

TwilightGirl

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by meiaaa, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meiaaa

meiaaa New Member

ok this is just total bullshit, asmo goes " elyos animation hacking Meiaa" what does twilightgirl do ? as in her vid of me follows me in hide recording, so lets just put it right befor u ban sum1 like a idiot mother ****er who does nothing but suck asmos ass LOOK AT SOMEONES BUFFS NOT BAN ME 5 SEC AFTER PM COS ASMOS ARE TOO SHIT TO 1 V 1 ME!
    i get banned by a stupid failse video and no evidence instantly just cos asmo asks for it , but then when 3 ppl chasing me at faster speed than charge after twilightgirl said ill check it out like 20 sec after then ranger hitting me from 75m-80m mountain abusing hitting though mountains and hitting 7k in 1 sec? which iv really never seen on ranger, aswell as being stunned through UD and this mother ****er GM just stops answering my pms. so when there is evidence of asmos hacking and abusing like mother ****ers GM lets it fly but when i use a DP att speed skill i get banned instantly in 5 sec. how about it carl why not remove this gm and put sum1 usefull in

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You're mad:p And what's with the constant reference to the f word.

3. daax

daax - Forum Legend

do not generalize , i am an asmo and i do NOT like ur attitude.

1 person likes this.
  4. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

You will not get banned for false report. she isnt the one who says who should be ban and who shouldn't. there is Admin,Senior GM,Head GM who Check our ban logs, to be sure we have vaild Proof.

If she don't answer you, she is probably afk. you see someone hacking/cheating/abusing..then Record him and post in the report section, and he/she will be dealt with.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.