1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unable to Attack

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ArcticWolf, Oct 12, 2010.

1. ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf New Member

I've searched through several pages of problems others have had to see if I could find anything similar to the one I"m currently having - no luck...

Over the last week, week and a half I've had a recurring problem that has happened with ALL of my characters where I go to attack a quest mob and after killing only one or a few, I can no longer attack or pick up items - and no it's not cause my bag is full.

I found that the only way to fix this is to log off and relog in but it's a little frustrating when you kill one mob or 2 only and then have to relog all the time, wtf over?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and this has not helped at all, it still happens.

:pinched:

~~~

Additional info:

For some reason everything else is fine, it's just that I can't kill or pickup dropped items. I can fly and talk to NPC's or other people... :(

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  2. ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf New Member

^Bump.....

3. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

this is new...
    uhm
    have you tried doing a repair via the NCSoft Launcher?

4. ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf New Member

I'm afraid to, LOL

For some reason I fear it will somehow try to update me to the latest version and I'm not going to go through all that nightmare again.

I do have a copy of V1.9.0 rar file on my computer so I don't have to download it again but it's a pain uninstalling and resinstalling the game again which I did the other night.

I did notice now that it mainly seems to happen when after I kill a mob and I open my bag (when it's full) and delete an item that I can not go back and then take one of the drops I want and then it won't let me kill anything unless I log out and back in again.

I do have a copy of 2.0 on my computer too - have been playing it on a free European server for a couple weeks and I dont really see much of a change between the 2 versions (except for the server goodies - like the free candy and fly fast scrolls they give) at all. To me it doesn't look anything like the video.

5. Spalonk

Spalonk Proficient

6. WhiteRaven

WhiteRaven Proficient

I have the same problem on every new character i make. Some mobs cause this bug, some don't... I heard some other people have this same problem.

All i can say is that it's possible to live with it. :pouty:
    Although yes i am curious to know why the heck is this happening lately so take this comment as a free bump.