1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unable to delete characters

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by iAsianCandi, Jan 2, 2011.

1. iAsianCandi

iAsianCandi New Member

Hello, Ive been trying to delete 2 of my characters and the client wont let me. What happens is that the conformation thinggy will pop up and I will enter "Confirm Delete" but it won't show my character as being deleted. This has been going on for quite a little bit and I tried on different occasions. If anyone has an answer to my question, how am I able to delete my characters via fix this bug that I am experiencing I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.

[EDIT] Sairentokira (lvl 55 assasin) and Shirobean (lvl 9 warrior) are the two characters I am trying to delete.

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Are you sure they're not in any legions?

3. Candyman

Candyman Expert

You need to make sure that the warehouse storage space for those(top sections of the account warehouse) are completely empty and make sure they are not in any legion this will stop you from deleting both those chars.

1 person likes this.
  4. iAsianCandi

iAsianCandi New Member

Sairentokira is not in a legion I just left and everything is completely empty on that character, however Shirobean is I believe still in legion and I'm not sure about the warehouse. Maybe does it take a while for the client to register that I had left legion?

5. Candyman

Candyman Expert

No this shouldn't be a problem once you leave the legion and the warehouse is clear you can delete your char straight away.

Also double check to make sure confirm delete is typed correctly like this Confirm Delete c and d capital letters.
    That is as far as i can help you with this sorry.

6. iAsianCandi

iAsianCandi New Member

wow, something so simple as a cap C and D, thats troublesome.. this is the first time I encountered this problem thank you.