1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unable to proceed / complete awakening quests on main character

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tachis, May 27, 2019.

1. Tachis

Tachis New Member

Bug Name:
    Unable to proceed / complete awakening quests on main character
    Bug Description:
    Since I have done awakening quest on my Alt warrior before my Main warrior... in suggested quests I still have quests shown for 3 tasks but not able to proceed them since they kinda were completed on other character.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Possibly, do awakening quest for class on one character then try to do awakening quest for same class on another character.

[​IMG]

Since my goal in game is to complete as many quests, gain as much knowledge etc. as I can, the thing that I am unable to complete some quests from "Suggested" tab is worrying me a bit;)

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Either they were completed or not...kinda does not cut it :p

3. Tachis

Tachis New Member

your comment does not help in any way to fix this. I believe this one was really unnecessary. Sorry that my english grammar and sentence structure is not perfect. Since classes have awakenings, those quests were kinda completed, otherwise you wouldnt be able to use awakening.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

You are absolutely right it was completely unnecessary, sorry but I thought you had better English skills, which would include the notion of having a tiny bit of fun now and then, without needing to be an arse about it.
    I surely thought that the emoticon at the end would make it completely clear that my intention was not to make you feel bad in any form, so I apologize.

About this issue, it could very well be that you did finish the awakening quest on the first character but (as I pointed out) then you should not add "kinda", kinda suggests that you did not finish the quest.

In any case sorry about that, and I hope that this gets solved, or that at least you find out what happened on your end to create the problem in the first place, so it can get solved as soon as possible.

5. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

So why u cant just come to npc and take quest?

6. Tachis

Tachis New Member

I am sorry but this is not resolved yet. NPC doesn't give me the quest. If needed I can provide screenshots that I am near NPC.
    I am lv65 Warrior with awakening. To be able to start the above 3 quests, I must have [Warrior] Mercenary's Skill quest in progress (this quest grants awakening which I already have).
    [​IMG]
    Those 3 quests grants knowledge which is needed to complete [Warrior] Mercenary's Skill, since I have (had) knowledge already, I could get awakening without doing those 3 kill quests (manes, skeletons and ruins).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019