1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unusual happenings in 2.0 update?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by shadowjman, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowjman

shadowjman New Member

[​IMG]

So, here is the issues i faced after about 2 mins of login time. start up and server connect went alright. had no issues patching in the first place. then i logged in, first thing i noticed is EVERYONE is red to me, seeing as they aren't asmos im alright ill live with it, then i go to pull out my weapons and when i pull them out and go to move i move at about 1/4 speed. i went to the market to see if that was working for me, it wasn't. another thing i noticed was that the first half of my name is missing and it seems that alot of other peoples names are messed up for me as well. and the final thing is about 10 seconds after taking this screen my game crashed.

im at a total loss here. ive tried a complete reinstall of everything, and that didnt work either QQ

2. WeNeedWeed

WeNeedWeed Proficient

server still 1.9 if u woud read forum ud know..

3. Spalonk

Spalonk Proficient

Faaaaaaaaacepaaaaaaaaaaaalm.

4. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

Yes he is correct, the server has not been updated to 2.0 yet so you will encounter issues when trying to play.

5. shadowjman

shadowjman New Member

if the server was 1.9 then why am i able to even connect via the 2.0.0.4 client?

6. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Server hasn't update to 2.0 yet, as above poster mentioned. Wait for Alente's huge announcement that says its up ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.