1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Updating items

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NOIA, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOIA

NOIA Getting there

Hi!
    Im simply suggesting that the old Noble Coliseum sets and weapons avaliable on Black Cloud/Online shop should be replaced for the new Antro/Genium (or Karvo/Gonon) sets, and Makia or Gulare weapons. NCC is outdated, and if Im going to spend 2K credits on a Coliseum set (that already is to much, but wathever), than I think it should be the best available. I also suggest that you unlock the lvl 60 Coliseum items that condition just to lvl 1 and the old NCC (ok if NCC not, but let's try an ask ^^), since some (like me) like this set and wepons to remodel purpose. And last, I see this sets at Aion Armory Weapons - Items - Aion and whant to know if they are from 3.5 or 3.0 already. If they are avaliable on 3.0 so I also suggest trading the AC sets for this new "Honorable" set.
    Just this. Thank You!

2. Vaizel

Vaizel Proficient

The honorable set is from the upcoming 3.5.Some ppl said its the upgrade version from ACD

3. Riipper

Riipper Vengeance is coming for u Forum Legend

I think is not a upgrade but a new pvp stuffs, anyway possible in gamez u cant updade if it real at retail, but for sure gamez will sell that for credits shop.

4. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

they cant sell 3.5 sets yet coz the client cant load the 3.5 items.pak since the file structure is completely different. either way, the gamez dev server is apparently 3.5 already so it shouldnt take much longer be4 the update gets applied to live servers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.