1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

urscillaaion's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Roo, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Roo

Roo Guest

Name:
    Brittany Herog
    United States
    Online Time:
    8pm-3am
    Preferred Server:
    Siel
    Spoken Languages:
    English, Russian
    Game Playing Experience:
    2009-2020
    How can you help our server?:
    I wish to help the player, by helping the server. It is my desire to find new and creative ways to help the player fill the time between Arena events. I'm confident that through my organizational ability and forward thinking I will be an asset to the player as whole. But I also think there ways to help players that have no interaction with them, meaning new items on the web shop that encourage and assist player in the journey to end game, and daily play. It's not only important to help the players but to keep the health of the server at the fore front on all that I do. Because if the server were to be unmaintained players sense this and lose faith. IT will always be my goal to maintain player confidence in the server, and to look out for the players best interest at all times.

amsyah, Valtos, Renallia and 2 others like this.