1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

vateran player comeback !

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by MurSyid, Jun 15, 2023.

1. MurSyid

MurSyid «Vatera͜͡NFighter»

greetings to gamezaion, I am a veteran player at gamezaion since 2014. gamezaion is a game that holds many memories and nostalgia for me and my other friends. on this server which is very interesting in many other servers. but unfortunately at the end of 2014 my account was banned due to certain things. to the gamezaion authorities I really hope that the old account can be released to play again because my longing for this game is overflowing. I stopped playing this game at the age of 16 and now I am 26 years old. It's been 10 years since I left this game and now I want to be active again for this game. I hope to get discretion from the gamezaion authority. i really miss playing back gamezaion. this is was my last fight in version 4.0 i think. aion.jpg

2. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

Even if you retrieve your old account and it still useless

3. Kulasmith

Kulasmith Proficient

Just make a new account if you can and join us in game together find some fun and obey the agreement. The old account doesn't make any sense.

4. Gaudyn

Gaudyn Proficient

Old player? 2014? come on, well, u need another ACC cos all acc delete by roll back. So new come back!