1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Vote: Malwares, hard process and inflation.

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by NOIA, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOIA

NOIA New Member

Hello
    Every time I'm going to vote for the site a huge malware warning for the first site (Top 100 I think) has been showing. Also in the third voting option, Im almost always redirected to the page of the RPG paradise instead of gamesites 200, and when it happens I have to repeat the process cose I don't get any credit. Also if I do not return to GAMEZAION page by the previous page link and reload page by vote reward option, credits are not given, it would be better and far more practical to get the credits after type the keywords and voting, is not it easy?
    Also would like to complain about the "inflation" of prices here on the site, as the top set is 3k each piece and there was no equivalent increase in credits earned. For me, if the maximum gain from the vote does not increase the price of the top set either. I just only agree whit the devaluation of old sets because there is something new to buy.
    Well, thanks for the attention and see yah.

2. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

The new Malware warning (current as of four hours ago) on xtremeTop100 is a known issue, from a glance it appears one of the ad providers on that site is dodgy. Hopefully they should have that resolved fairly soon.

Heard a couple people report on having issues with the third link although I've been unable to reproduce them on my end. Will have Carl take a look.

The 3k priced items (ACD) I personally would agree are steeply priced although thankfully they're only temporary. It is worth noting that other items have fallen in credit cost over the last couple months including ABG.

3. Kodelka

Kodelka New Member

With the 3rd link problem if the wrong one pops up I just press the back Arrow and press vote again until the right one appears.

Tks Alente for the info about the 1st link XtremeTop100 I will wait to vote on that until its clear as i had the malware warning too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.