1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[VOTE] Training Bug Compensation?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by loboram, Sep 17, 2023.

?

Training Bug Compensation?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

"Event announced at telegram news channel." @Kolka reply to a now retired thread, regarding fair compensation.
    So why not post this information here on this Forum, where ALL the people who don't want to deal with Telegram, go to see what is happening with the GameZ-network?
    Only announcing it on the Telegram channel isn't the best way, to get the most players to see and advertize the event to their friends. Especially if you want more players to come play on GamezBD.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the reason I reacted, and Why I am again writing, because it isn't okay to close a thread, that hasn't been addressed yet, as in you didn't leave it up, so that others could vote on it. Also this is a Clear indicator, that there is a Bug regarding Training Skill Experience income; that there is about 100.000 Experience for one tick up. As I said in my previous and now cancelled thread; It was an exploitable bug, and it was up for hours, and I was the Only one who reported it, and there were Plenty of online players, who took full advantage of the situation, instead of reporting it. That is exactly what it means to; "Exploiting Bugs" (https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/server-rules.26496/).

So once again, @Kolka I know we ain't pals, or even remote acquaintances, but I was trying to help out the server project that I prefer. The thanks I got, deleted thread and not being taken seriously at all, with regards to this obvious bug; Not an Event only advertized on Telegram then, is it? Or was it on purpose, that the experience was multiplied by x100 and then once reported, it was immediately stopped. Because that really sounds like a bug, and not an event.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2023
  2. Twko

Twko New Member

I just found out about this, it sucks that this bug was considered an "event" but we weren't informed, I'd definitely had gotten some training skill done.

loboram likes this.