1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[VOTE] Training Exploit Bug

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by loboram, Sep 16, 2023.

?

Give a compensation?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Recently there was about a day, where the Training Experience was boosted by about x100. This was Not supposed to happen, as they corrected it, so this was indeed a bug.

In the server rules it explicitly says; "You may not use or exploit any type of glitch, bug or unintended feature for personal gain. This rule also covers the communication of such bugs, it is strictly prohibited to encourage or inform any other user of bugs which may be abused to disturb game balance. All bugs should be reported directly to staff via a pm" (see link in my signature).

ALL the people who were connected during that time period, whether aware of the bug or not, did indeed receive the extraordinary bonus to their Training skill.
    I have been on this server since before the EU server opened, and I have rarely seen any Training Gurus. That ended of course with the bug.

So my discussion basis, or VOTE, is for the ones who struggled on a daily basis, to get more Training skill for Years before this bug, and got almost nowhere: They Deserve a Compensation, since the staff did NOT rollback the server, after the bug exploiting had been going on, which they really should have. We're talking literal years of Training skill, that was just randomly handed out to the ones online and riding at the time. NOT OKAY!

So please, pretty please, is there a way for the players loyal to the GamezBD project, to feel that they haven't wasted they loyalty, and gotten a decent compensation for this "betrayal"?

Perhaps some Dream horse Materials, or perhaps a Box of different boxes/choices, as other pearl items have?

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Currently training rate is ~x3 less than was been during weekend events after rework. And muuuuuuuch more than was been before this rework. So idk when you got info about "x100" and calling this a "bug". Event announced at telegram news channel.

loboram likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.