1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Voting Issue in Gamez

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Tari, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Tari

Tari New Member

I acquired a new ISP 2 days ago. I logged in to vote for my account but it said IP already voted with 560 mins waiting time. I haven't voted for almost 24 hours coz I forgot, so imagine my shock when it showed that I already voted 2 hours before I even logged in. Anyway, I dismissed the issue with the idea that maybe it's just a thing with my new ISP and will not happen again. Twelve hours later, I voted normally just like old times with no problem. Today when I woke up, I was about to vote again (this time it's 12.5 hours past since last I voted), the same problem popped up (683 mins waiting time yet I haven't even logged into the vote reward site for almost 13 hours). Now this is really frustrating me since I can't vote and the timing for this to happen is crucial with the 2x vote points. :sad:

Anyway, my concern is that I am trying to vote for myself and if someone is using my IP to vote for themselves (in ways I have no idea how since I am the only one using my connection and playing Gamez as well), that IT MIGHT CONSTITUTE A MULTI-VOTING ISSUE. But like any other player who wanted to avail of the vote point rewards, I want to vote normally without worrying that my account could get banned for voting (if someone has already voted on the IP and I was attempting to vote for my own). I am not a techie person so I don't exactly know how things work with network and ISP stuff, so if anyone can help me address this issue, I'd appreciate it very much. Thank you.

2. reztacio

reztacio New Member

i have the same problem. i voted around 5am and when i got home at before 6pm, i tried to vote again but it said that I had to wait for 21 mins. I was sure that I voted at 5am but I waited and tried again after 30 mins then the site told me that my IP already voted and that I had to wait for another 706 minutes. LOL?!?!

btw, this isnt the first time that this happened

3. Cloudnine

Cloudnine Proficient

yeah me to..i wasnt able to vote for 4 days now...whats wrong...it always say that my IP already VOTED.... something wrong about the site? or....its annoying to be honest...

4. Julieace

Julieace New Member

I Believe that the problem is because of our browser.... maybe it dint reset or deleted some pages that are visited thats why it keeps on saying IP already voted.. IDK... i cant vote too... :( but WTH.. its just a game anyways.. :)

5. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

try clearing your cookies, and cache on your web browser.

1 person likes this.
  6. Beastie

Beastie Banned

1 person likes this.
  7. Solonia

Solonia Proficient

How about not getting your credits? Voted early this morning. I checked my balance, like I always do, and after voting it did not change. I can give a GM/Admin my account name privately if this will help.
    Thanks in advance.

8. Zenomex

Zenomex Banned Forum Legend

How about you use the search button? Enable your browser cookies.

1 person likes this.
  9. Solonia

Solonia Proficient

Are you a Moderator? NO?! 1)This is very much in topic 2)Search works like crap sometimes 3)Don't treat everyone like a noob because you want you post count up or just like being a smart@!# 4)What are cookies? Jk Jk, never had a problem b4 and yes they are on :p
    So how about you butting out!

10. reztacio

reztacio New Member

never disabled it and like solania said... search doesnt always yield good results

11. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Well, did you clear all your browser stuff? Cache and the likes? Oorrr.. Do you share your connection with someone else that also plays?

Although, by the looks of it, it seems like a minor bug in the code. >: