1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What the bleebloop.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BeastiesDecoyAccount, Aug 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    My post for my entry for the Facebook Coverphoto contest was deleted and this is absolute bullshit. I followed all the rules and met all the requirements in terms of content, using the logo or mentioning gamez, and sizing. I even included proofs of originality as thus it was a legal and valid entry and even if it didn't get voted as the winner it shouldn't have been deleted like that. I even had like 10 likes on it and probably would have gotten more had it not been WRONGLY deleted. Someone on staff is abusing their powers and deleting entries they don't like because of stuff and stuff and it is wrong because of stuff and stuff.

Here is my entry and you can check it against all the rules and clearly see that meets all the requirements. I may not have the fancy photoshop skills like some of these people do but I work my ass off by using my mouse to try and do my best to draw all the characters and get the best details of their clothing and skills and should not have my work just tossed to the wayside because some colored name doesn't like it.

[​IMG]

and the proofs of originality

[​IMG]

Edit : Sorry about the cussing and stuff but I am kind of pissed off about this for real.

xYuffyx, Rie, Tesseract and 9 others like this.
  2. Daze

Daze D. Vampire

Dayum Bruh :3

3. Titan

Titan Chillax

U srsly. lol

4. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

#supportbeastie.
    #nickforceo

5. BeastiesDecoyAccount

I don't care about the ceo stuff, I just kind of thought we were past the days when colored name people could and would delete posts and/or contest entries just because they didn't like them or had some other petty reasons.

Frix likes this.
  6. BeastiesDecoyAccount

Oh and there is also a spam bot running around the furoms so you guys might want to take care of that when you're not deleting posts and entries just because you don't like them or whatever.

7. solarjung

solarjung New Member

8. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

"4.8 related" does not mean adding text saying "4.8". Drawing over a google picture does not mean you modified it.

However I truly appreciate your effort and true artistic ability and most of all the fact that you took a long break from your full-time dragon slaying career to reward us with this eye candy so I will reward you with a pat in the back and a golden star.

[​IMG]

If you still feel like this is unfair, my inbox will be open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.