1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What the hell happened to enchanting!?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by ollie1221, May 28, 2019.

1. ollie1221

ollie1221 New Member

// Re posting in correct category

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on with enchanting!?
    I have played gamezbd from NA about a year ago for nearly 8 months and took a break for a while but wanted to come back becasue i was excited to see an EU server because i live in the UK.

I have saved all my mats for a month for them to go down the fucking shitter this morning. ive gone through 432 sharps and nearly 657 hards and 1203 mems and not 1 pen.

I do this:
    pri-duo 15-30fs
    duo-tri 30-45
    tri-tet 40-55
    pen 55+

On my NA account i am full pen inc accessories and i pen'd all my gear, i refuse to buy pen.

I get better results enhancing on retail!!! I also stream and people that come to the chat also have noticed a massive difference so i know im not the only one.

Has there been an official statement saying its been nerfed? if so can someone link it.
    it would also be nice if i got a response from an admin

VashSevrem, shady101 and Zygmunt like this.
  2. Zygmunt

Zygmunt Banned

+1

shady101 likes this.
  3. shady101

shady101 New Member

I mean i don't think they would say its nerfed in the patch notes, but I could personally feel it got harder than before. same with accessory drop rates.

4. PTSD

PTSD New Member

5. toolesnar

toolesnar New Member

Nerfed long time ago and making money is impossible right now for new players that's why many people Left. it use to be 7000k players right now it's 1000 half of them AFK "double accounts" and someone doing his gate keeping job as always here Wait for him he's coming. 3 2 1.... Even lolhero is gone back to retail

6. ollie1221

ollie1221 New Member

Its crazy because when i had a break from gamezbd it was at the time retail just put the outfit extraction to valks and crons and everyone hated it so they came to gamezbd and your right there was like 8k players just on NA!
    Dont get me wrong its still easier than retail and ill still play gamezbd, just not as much.
    I just dont understand the silent nerfs? Just tell the community what you are doing!

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It is funny how the same people keep crying wolf...I have been labeled a "fanboy" and that I am.
    I seriously do not understand this whole priviledge ideology behind this, also the constant claims of something secret going on is quite fantastically "conspiracy-theory-nutters"-like.
    So please I do get why you are whining, but then at least be honest about it and say that you feel singled out and that the GAME itself is treating you badly because you are not able to get EVERYTHING you have ever wanted thrown at you here on our server.

The ENTIRE game was designed to keep players locked into an almost never ending grind and paying through their teeth to get ahead in the game. This is not the work of GamezBD but the way the game was created, you go say all these things to Pearl Abyss and the publishers where this belongs.

About using this forum for an open discussion about this topic is completely alright with me, but then you have to accept that there will be players that do not agree with you, also that it seems like whinning more than anything else.

I mean where is the constructive part of the criticism or at the very least a suggestion for how to make things better?

Are you going to advocate for players to get full PEN gear when they start?

How long would you think it should take to get full PEN gear on our server if you play almost non-stop (10+ hours a day)?

How easy should it be to reach the "end-game" and not have much to do at all (due to the problems with the combat mechanics making the PvP aspect a joke)?

8. ollie1221

ollie1221 New Member

9. PTSD

PTSD New Member

you can't reach end-game easily. that's true. but what's also true is that pvp really is a joke, for the sole reason that you can't reach end-game faster. guilds can't conquer in guild wars without being decimated by those who have big wallets and govern all the nerfs and stuff on the server. so yeah, at the moment, pvp is a really bad joke as well as the rates. take that how you see fit.

10. loboram

Actually I agree with the problem you state, except for their wallet size being part of the equation though, since this server does not actually have any Pay-To-Win aspects.

But yeah in general it is quite difficult to reach "end-game"-gear and have any impact on the PvP scene because of three main reasons;

1. Those already at the top have almost maxed out gear or indeed maxed out. So fighting these people even under the best of circumstances is really tough.

2. The ones at the top have been there for quite a while and have learned all the exploits as well as bugs of this server build, making them nearly impossible to deal with even with full PEN gear.

3. The combat mechanics are a really really really difficult thing to reconstruct from scratch, so making the characters move as well as do what they are supposed to do is buggy at best as things are now. Multiple bugs in the poorly named "CC"-system (Crowd Control, when it should clearly be named Combat Effects instead) means that some classes have an overpowering amount of damage to deal, while others struggle even though they have the exact same gear.

So yeah I get the frustration, but I still think that making the PvP-specific server would be an overall great idea for GamezBD, a server dedicated to PvP only events where you start at maximum level and with full PEN gear, but as I said the Combat Mechanics still need a lot of work before that is a viable option, since if they made one now it would be filled with one class only, the bugged class(es) which I am not sure of what are and neither do I want to know because I am not a coward-bug-exploiting player myself :D

11. PTSD

PTSD New Member

rather than making a server all about pvp-ing why not fix the actual one? also what i meant with the wallet thing is that people who pay big bucks on lots of premium rule the server :)

12. DNTK

DNTK Getting there

That's already too much cringe :D:D:D:D
    1 nothing has changed with enhancing from eu start
    2 it's disgusting how low is overall player skill on this server - it's not gear all the time, just get good plebs
    3 pays a lot for premium to get what :DDDDDDDDDDDD

13. PTSD

PTSD New Member

you have too many crescents for your own good. look where it got you.

14. loboram

So sorry but this makes NO sense pal, try looking up a word before just using it as a substitute for another one (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pleb).
    Now this makes a bit of sense, since there is nothing about spending money on this server which gives you a game breaking edge what-so-ever. It does make a small impact on loot filters, as well as some ease as in enhancing, but RNG is exactly that (or should be); Random.