1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What the hell has happened to enchanting on GamezBD EU!?!?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by ollie1221, May 25, 2019.

?

Have you noticed a difference in enhancement?

1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No

16.7%
  3. I do not enhance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ollie1221

ollie1221 New Member

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on with enchanting!?

I have played gamezbd from NA about a year ago for nearly 8 months and took a break for a while but wanted to come back becasue i was excited to see an EU server because i live in the UK.

I have saved all my mats for a month for them to go down the fucking shitter this morning. ive gone through 432 sharps and nearly 657 hards and 1203 mems and not 1 pen.

I do this:
    pri-duo 15-30fs
    duo-tri 30-45
    tri-tet 40-55
    pen 55+

On my NA account i am full pen inc accessories and i pen'd all my gear, i refuse to buy pen.

I get better results enhancing on retail!!! I also stream and people that come to the chat also have noticed a massive difference so i know im not the only one.

Has there been an official statement saying its been nerfed? if so can someone link it.
    it would also be nice if i got a response from an admin.

Powerblazing likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Ease up there @ollie1221 there really is no need to be all up in arms like this over a mere computer game pal, does not really matter how many PEN items you get in the end it is nothing but an imaginary thing in a computer game.

Also if you took the time it takes (around 10-15minutes) to track down what veterans have posted about how our server works, perhaps looking in game guides could offer you a real look into the mechanics here on GamezBD? You would eventually find things like this: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbd-tool-2-0-final-public-release.226515/

3. ollie1221

ollie1221 New Member

@laboram Im all eased now dont you worry, I was frustrated with all the effort i put into gathering and grinding for it all to go down the pan but this is BDO for you.

Thank you for the recommendation of that software(y)

4. Harvest

Harvest New Member

The games been stealth Nerf on the enchanting end, without a market wipe so there is now a dispearity. No point in pvp now until it's back to original levels cause all veterens at launch are in full boss gear pen.

Winning likes this.
  5. loboram

Whinning again? Or just trolling?

6. lunasya

lunasya New Member

the enchanti is bad anyway! I've got the premium but is the same….. the enchanting dont work -.-

Winning likes this.
  7. Harvest

Harvest New Member

Speaking the truth with nothing to lose, whilst asking for nothing, in the hope to change something. We're all mining Bitcoin here so let's just be able to play some progression while at the keyboard, instead of standing trial individually for the transgession of undertaking the journey to end game, now wayward.

Winning likes this.
  8. loboram

Another whining post?

9. loboram

Look the "truth" as you call it is completely and utterly Subjective, since (for the umphteenth time) Black Desert Online is based on what some call "Random Number Generator" (which is not really random but as close as humans can make it so far), which of course leads to insane outcomes sometimes; like me getting a TRI enhancement at 2%, or me trying for PRI and getting a 63 Failstack.

So as you can plainly see this idea you people have in your head that things should always work the same is complete fabrication!

If you took the time to read about how our server works (try the game guides section here in the forum), you would immediately find several useful hints/tricks/data-sheets about how enhancing works on our server BACKED-UP by actual data. Not just some people complaining because they did not have the "luck" they have experienced else-where or just imagined they should have.

If you in particular find that the enhancing is being difficult it is most likely because this game was developed to make players spend money and stay online for as long as possible, NOT by GamezBD but by the original game creators, if you have any complaints about how the basics of this game work, then I suggest you take it up with them.

Besides if you did a bit of research into this, you would find this question answered a million times already (a bit of exaggeration usually drives home a point), and with the answer comes a bunch of PROOF.
    Loads of players with FULL PEN GEAR, all of them saying that it is MUCH easier to do enhancing on our server in comparison to the Retail-version.

Why do you trolls continually post lies and whiny-complaints about stuff the community has already answered?

10. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its work good. You can easy test it:
    Login on character with no premium. Open UI and look ur chances with 1+ fs.
    Enable premium.
    Relogin to game and open this UI with same item and same fs count.
    1 fs give 0.5% for general user, and 0.65% for premium user.
    Premium config or event - to displayed on UI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.