1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What to do now?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by kungputte, Jun 9, 2017.

1. kungputte

kungputte New Member

[​IMG]

After level 56?
    Hello brothers/Sisters of this awesome community i need some help with BDO, What should i do now? im just reatched level 56 i have +10 Green armor and +11 weapon, 72DP ~120AP, where should i focus? i dont wanna waste to much time, i wanna know best way to level ( Locations ) and best way to get Fragments to improve max durability for upgrading, and i wanna know a good way to earn silvers.

Thanks
    ign: LIISA
    Family Name: SwedenVikings

[​IMG]

2. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Well Liisa,
    You should level up further. On lvl 56, your character is still considered a "baby". You got your awakening. But this is still an infant, if you will. Each level until around lvl 61-62 will increase the strength of your awakening skills by alot.

Soldiers Grave right at the start of mediah(close to Heidel) provides alot of xp. And the silver is very good aswell. Furthermore will you get alot of Forbidden books, which you can combine to cartian spell scroll. Do these for memory fragments to repair your stuff with. Sell all the rest (all gear items/crystals) to the NPC there. Theres also a certain trashloot that you can exchange for a gold ingot. do that. I highly recommend to get your inventory up to 192 slots and your weight to at least 3000LT. Otherwise you will struggle with it.

After that you should get you Gear going. I play on this server for around 10 days. This is my progression so far. This can give you a Hint of where your journey goes aswell. [​IMG]

There is still alot to improve here. At some point the armor piecces need to get up aswell. Atm I use em to failstack on. So they barely ever go any higher than PRI really. I can give you a priority list of what I think is best to upgrade on this server.

First you should get everything to +15 at least(weapons/Armor). Then you should get your weapons to At least DUO. At this point you can farm good accessoires relativly easy since you have nice AP. You can use your armor pieces to get failstacks for your weapons and accessoires.

This is just a small guide to basically gets you on the right way. The right way for me at least.

If you need a break from farming and leveling. Just do quests or get involved with lifeskills.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    kungputte likes this.
  3. kungputte

kungputte New Member

Awesome help! i gonna follow your tips! thnaks so much! :D

4. B4DZZ

B4DZZ New Member

get gud .... nah just kill helm golems for scarlas melt them for hards and kill skeletons at witch for witchearrings with u can melt for sharps also gathering is working good for them focus ur awakening wep and offhand to atlest TRI cause at tri u get a higher ammount of stats its like a must have enchant. http://bdoplanner.com/ here u can set deifferent gear with different enchants and see the effect or what u gain of doing that also when enhancing accessorys ALLWAYS have a backup for example u want a PRI ogre ring u should have atleast 3 ogre rings 2 for enchant and 1 as backup if it fails that way u dont fall back if it fails. I hope i could help