1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What was and what is now gamez!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by julimar4, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julimar4

julimar4 New Member

Nowadays I do not even know what is GamezAion, I do not if it's still one of the best serves private or if the server is more waste and jerk there, because you speak. Update on the update server has worsened, going from bad to garbage, you know 4.0 new maps, instances, new sets, and you may not even know how it is, because after all nothing works in Gamez, a map might damage very good, however the guy is so rubbish that they are focused on a zerg only Katalam, more will be the problem are the players? I do not think the problem is these "GM'S" useless, think nothing more than money, nothing more than to see that Dollar arriving in your account and to vary to play in a server trash this always has the suckers to donatar to make the happiness of the gm's useless, so is life ne, good for me GamezAion already given, is nothing more than a measly server it worth not even speak the name "GamezAion".

Parabens Alente, Carl, you could make a server that was one of the tops, being one of the worst, in fact he does not deserve nor ta between the top list.

5 people like this.
  2. fadzliems

fadzliems MAK KAU HIJAU.

and ther fail to fix win xp to xD

3. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

You seem to be mistaken about a lot of things. First of all, the GMs do not get paid.

Secondly, running a private server is very hard work. Sure, they could do better. Doesn't mean that it's bad though. Think of *******. They hire professionals to update their client. They don't do it themselves.

Zergs in Katalam? That is the preference of the player.

Gamez doesn't deserve to be on the top list? The top list doesn't actually work on the quality on the server, it works on how many people vote for it. So basically, this server gets more votes every time people vote to get their 50 credits every 12 hours. Again, it's the player.

1 person likes this.
  4. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Don't like it here leave we won't miss you.

1 person likes this.
  5. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

Seriously, I think you have no idea what you are talking about. It's really hard to run a private server and all GMs are giving their best to make it comfortable for all of us. Ofc there will be one, like you, who is complaining, but hey what are you doing here then? Spamming this forum with such an useless thread won't make it better. Some people really don't see and know what the GMs are working on, they aren't just sitting around "waiting for their paycheck" like you said, cuz that's not true as already mentioned. -.-"

2 people like this.
  6. Hundredths

Hundredths L.O.L

I support this answer until my dying breath

1 person likes this.
  7. Hundredths

Hundredths L.O.L

Dude i think your just pissed about something that the GMs did and btw as My friend said they are trying to make this server more comfortable for us so dont just spam crap about the GMs alright ? if you got a problem in this server then QUIT its that simple prick .. dude u pissed a lot of people especially the ones who helped to make this server a better place to have fun .. my god

8. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

I Don't even know where to start here.
    First of all, We updated to 4.0 few days ago. There are might be a lot of bugs,minor issues, problems and whatsoever, but please keep in mind that such bugs/issues are not planned nor intentional. Don't you think that developers/admins run various tests before getting an update live?
    Nobody can preview what is actually going to happen once new server files hit on a large envoirment which is not the test server itself.

Instances? That is being worked on already. You should remember that every update we had was first concentraded on core mechanics, like maps,basic quests,spawns,partial drop tables and whatsoever. The instances and all the other various things, such as the crafting system,vendor system, organizations,exchangers etc were implemented later on, when all the minor bugs and game breaking issues were fixed.You can still farm the old 3.0 instances, which now drop the new weapons and armors as well (guns,harps,magic cannons magic leather armor etc), 3.5 ones are locked atm due to a bug with the gates to tiamaranta's eye. Dont you see, that some things have more priority than new instances and stuff?

PvP in Katalam is boring. Okay, i may agree or disagree with you, but i'd like to remind you that nobody forces you to go there to pvp. There are plenty of maps open if you dont like this one, and the rift system was updated as well to allow level 65 players to reach maps which are normally not available. Heiron,Beluslan,Morheim,Eltnen,Inggison,Gelkmaros,Silentera Canyon,Tiamaranta. All this maps are completely working, nobody stops you from pvping there. You, players, choose where to PvP. You all complain about it, but you do not change it. We give you all the choice you need, but in the end it is up to you.

Now, on the favorite subject of you players. Donations. Donations are nothing else but a way to show us your support, helping us to develop,update,and mantain the server, which is not cheap. You do not get anything in exchange, but we show you our gratitude with credits.
    Now, you complain that GameMasters think of nothing else but money,cash,donations and whatever. Well sorry to inform you, but everyone here is a volunteer, we are doing our job because we love this server and we want to keep it working. we do not get any payment.

Ah and a lot of people expect me to close this thread now, but i will not. You are free to say whatever you want, until you keep it civilized.
    Raging randomly over the place will lead to nothing else but the closure of this thread.
    I wish you a nice day.

10 people like this.
  9. fadzliems

fadzliems MAK KAU HIJAU.

too much too read.. just give u like

10. Hundredths

Hundredths L.O.L

Honestly bro i just wanna grab your mouth and let you eat soap

11. username101

username101 Proficient

I didn't even understand what he was trying to say. -_-

1 person likes this.
  12. julimar4

julimar4 New Member

still more drooling egg of GM'S indeed I know very well what I'm talking about, well, you have more than 5 years to play there, do not know about you, and if you want to know, do not talk about about bugs, zerg, zerg is one thing that I know the players, we have the example Jorgeruga a guy who never saw the ground, I'll open your mind a bit, talk about, instances, new maps as Idian Deph that is not working, I think one thing I do not think they are correct desabilitarem the npc's that sell items Blood Mark, now tell me do you like to spend money on the game? must be why it is on their side, think that friends are not all afford to be spending money on this shit, by the way, for you who lives next to these is easy, 100 Dollars for you guys is not nothing to me is very now let's talk about the item pak, let anyone use the new rank set? ta think this right? a rank 9 using an Ambassador? I think not, as if not already enough to pvp disgusting it is, imagines a Star trying to make his AP Normal everyday out in net, picks up a rank 9 zerg, 3k AP 2 wins and loses 50k? is really sad, and frankly, they do not work hard at all, because if it was for them to this day I would be with my account bugged, if it was not I taria Cami with her buggy, so think before you come to speak of the things do because bug's, zerg, are normal things normal, is not they desabilitarem the npc that sells the new set into to excel above both players to make money, something, until today Sep NCC, NTO are not enabled, things 2.5, today we are at 4.0 and nobody can get, to get it up to you to spend!

13. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Dear lord please find a better translator >_>.

2 people like this.
  14. double7

double7 New Member

I will say my opinion abaut this server. I joined this server 5 days ago only cuz wanted to test some classes at 4.0 before i go to global on NA. I have played in global when it was 2.5 and in some private servers like infinite aion. In five days of playing this i realized that this server is not pvp based, all pvp i saw was camping at safezones and high rank ppl killing low rank farming ppl. I would call this server dunno, like "Best Trade Game", cuz all chat full of spam abaut trades. ppl with donated gear trading and trading items not for pvp but to put those items into collection or something like that. Abaut pve, some instances are working there are some mobs to farm, but what's the point of disabling everything that can not donating ppl can get, like blood mark gear or other pvp items. This server wont be so popular only cuz of that. Why because new ppl wont play on such a shitty server. U see if there would be more options to ppl get gear more ppl would join, more popular server is more donation u can get.
    Sorry for bad english,
    Peace out.

15. Sonata

Sonata Getting there

Honestly trying to understand what you were saying is giving me a headache, for the good of us all please leave.

16. ModernWarfare

ModernWarfare Blade of Resentment

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  17. Huf

Huf à la folie

It's how life and Gamezaion works, change is the only permanent thing and the only way to survive/keep up is to adjust. Not complain.

and take note, we are all playing in the same community and we also are experiencing what you've tackled , but mostly didn't complain and only those who aren't able to keep up or figure out how the server works or what is being done, argued.

AMs / Admins are trying their best in making the server a better one. I guess ;D

Your words will surely not change anything, and so as ours.

18. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

I am a generous person. At least I feel like that a this particular time of the day.

Here have poison. It hurts, tested on whining kids. Guaranteed.

2 people like this.
  19. Derpy

Derpy Derpinator

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. Huf

Huf à la folie

Noob! you're still in trost , I'm currently outside the city being chased by Female titan (I know who it is don't wanna spoil you, in case)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.