1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What you use to render your vids? I need help

Discussion in 'Media Center' started by Suzuri, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzuri

Suzuri Always Riding Fast :P Forum Legend

Im good at computers, all network related, system issues, hardware.... but im the worse at all image/video stuff. So i feel i need some advice.

From time to time i used to read some guides, download some tools and try to compile my video recordings to improve image quality (bright, contrast, etc) and reduce weight. I tryed a lot of applications, a lot of codecs and a lot of time.... but i always end with a crappy vid that its totally useless even to be uploaded.

So what i need, if you can help me is:

A simple and easy tool to render in x264/h264, prefferably with CUDA support.
    An easy to use and clear tool to edit, cut, add effects, etc. Last i failed to use was Sony Vegas 9
    Some advices on how to do it, any thing you think it can help me :)

2. Suzuri

Oh well, seems like i need to keep trying by myself :)

3. Koishi

Koishi Well-Known Member

Try Google :3
    At least one site should have good information.

4. Autumn

Autumn Banned

There should be forums dedicated to just that out there. You would simply be lucky to find someone here who is a professional at this sort of thing. Might find the odd person who makes amvs, but..

5. snic

snic Respected Member

programming is way different from web designing or w.e is related to images, u cant really be good at both things

6. Ecchii

Ecchii Well-Known Member

By render do you mean just to publish the video so u can upload it or w.e

Or render as in cut out a part of the video and let that part play on its on.

I.E taking out the background behind a running man so only the running man appears.

7. Suzuri

Well i already readed lots of guides and such hehe, just hopping someone here know how to properly make vids.

By render i mean if i have a video from my cam or fraped footage, transcoding it into a more common and optimized codec. For example the cam i attach to my sportbike and record my track sessions record at almost raw files, with low compression. So i need a tool to just conver this enormous files into something smaller on size.

On the other side, i want to find an easy tool for editing my vids (cut, paste, slow, add effects, correct illumination...)

Btw i will continue to try on my own.

Thank you guys/girls :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.