1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When i go back to Aion there is NONE in city

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by saiorexey, May 28, 2021.

1. saiorexey

saiorexey New Member

I've been offline for a months then when i go back to Aion, i cant see anyone in city (elyos).
    Is the game really dead or something ?
    Also i check my minions list and all gone, what happened ?
    28/05/2021

2. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Uh, yes.
    Wiped, because it causes hardstuck.

3. LindaXunee

LindaXunee New Member

Depends how you look at it. It's really small and getting smaller since there are no rewards worth while to pve and pvp for. As a new player its never been easier to get gear or catch up gear but it should worry you.

They nerfed a lot in the recent patch to make gearing up faster and halting progression to a stand still. Many players from my legion are not even logging in because the game is not rewarding to them.

Exp and drops from pve nerfed = no reason to run it

Pvp instances give you nothing when you are max geared and ques are sometimes 10 minutes or more.

Maybe Aion Classic can do something about it? I don't know

4. jsonborne

jsonborne Getting there

Hi pls help, i cannot open my character ign Tanya in asmodian side, it happen when i tried to fuse two ucs staff. My other characters are all ok except for my chanter Tanya. Pls help