1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When new big patch will be live?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Kxtche, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Kxtche

Kxtche New Member

Hello everyone, has been 2 years havent play gamezbd and recently Im back again it seems we are still on Corsair times with few little changes, is there any official news about upcoming patches? Will we have new classes and etc? I dont use telegram but Id like to know at least if its working on progress or this is it server will remain as it is now?

@Kolka

Beelin, Voidz and Ghelly like this.
  2. Voidz

Voidz New Member

I would also like to know if the server CAN EVEN be updated. There's been no word on anything. Many are disillusioned at the silence. Any update would greatly appreciated.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Welcome back to the GamezBD forum then, odd that your forum profile has so few messages though. And to you too new forum member, hope that your stay with this community is an enjoyable one. I am NOT a part of the staff by the way, just some random person who tries to help out.

I would just like to point out the falsehood of this statement, as it very much seems as if you haven't taken a glance at the Many game updates, that have been released since the Corsair update.

You can always check the update patches here: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/patch-notes.408/

Also just for the record, this question is being asked like 100 times a day, on the Telegram channel, and in-game and in here as well. A simple forum search would have immediately shown you several threads regarding this topic, and it would have been best if you had added your concern to one of those, instead of opening up yet another thread about the same topic ;)

I get that it is "inconvenient to not know" this stuff, but in the grand scheme of things, it makes very little difference. Whether you are told that the update will be released on X date and time, and then like pretty much all games be delayed, makes very little difference to how much you enjoy the game, or how much you want to play it. Think of All the games being released now, and how many times they have all the been delayed, some have been in development for about 2+ years since the alpha server test, and still no word on when the game will actually be released.

4. goodmann24

goodmann24 New Member

Yeah they fixed a lot and balanced stuff, but next big update release still unknown

5. Voidz

Voidz New Member

I completely disagree. Having the decency to at least state whether something is being worked on or not is the difference between someone wanting to play the game or not.

TexasTwurkTeam likes this.
  6. Kxtche

Kxtche New Member

Just because I havent used the forum much means nothing, instead of living in the forum and jumping to every single post I actually use it when I REALLY need, I dont need to keep messaging left and right without any knowledge or help while telling people "I am NOT a part of the staff" and etc.

For example, if we are gonna talk about this as an "update" seeing more questions marks on the map which we cant go in to the region. If 10 out of 100 new items in the server is enough for you, thats all good. But I was simply asking if a real update will be live anytime soon. And sure the question might have been asked 100 times already on telegram/forum yet I dont use telegram as I mentioned on my post too, about finding answers on the forum.
    Sure maybe if I dig more I might find it but since there are not many to see I just asked right away with a new post. For someone whos not even staff for the server your concern about it is kinda odd but anyways ;)

If knowing the state of the server and future content is a big deal or had to be surprised for you; sure can go on to live as you wish too, but for some people its important to know at least some sort of date so we can continue to play and put some effort, time or even money in to the server. Btw I am sorry but who cares other games being alpha and etc. if I did I would go on their forum not gamezBD so thank you so much for replying without any answer, knowledge and just simply nonsense. Rather getting some info if any STAFF or ADMIN will answer instead of wasting time talking to each other under the post for nothing.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2024
    Trill, zimzam and TexasTwurkTeam like this.
  7. loboram

You know that it is being worked on, as this has been stated by the staff SO many times now, as well as the reason for the delays. Just make a proper forum search to find the information.

See top quotation for context, also why be so passive aggressive, when I am clearly trying to defend this project, while helping out the players who are invested in this project. Just make a proper forum search to find the information.

8. Kxtche

Kxtche New Member

Thats not being passive aggressive and sorry but you are not helpful either, you basically said "look deeply in the forum instead of opening new post" "its odd you dont have messages" and "not important the date of the patch" kinda talk even giving examples about others games and etc. while not even being a staff with any actual information.

Sure you can defend the project, I like gamezbd too thats why came back to server and asking/waiting for big patch instead of going back to retail. Its kinda odd and unnecessary almost every single post you show up and say things to people instead of helping. My post and question was very little and basic if you knew any information and want to be helpful go ahead be my guest but all you said "look for more and dont ask" its not your business to talk to people on forum and telling them what to do this way, if you dont like topics like this just simply dont answer and move on.

So thanks and no need to argue under this post to digressed the real topic about it.

Trill and TexasTwurkTeam like this.
  9. marloko

marloko New Member

that's a lot of words to say absolutely nothing lmao
    dude comes in saying he's just a random person who tries to help, but say absolutely nothing helpful at all, what a clown
    instead of just attacking the guy over some really minor and ridiculous things, you could simply have answered his questions, saying why new classes are not being released and that's it

@Kxtche apparently they can't crack the original files anymore, so no new classes until someone is able to do that, which might as well be never (it's not a problem specific to gamezbd, every other bdo private server is the same)

Kxtche likes this.
  10. Kxtche

Kxtche New Member

@marloko Thank you for your answer, honestly thats all I needed if any info about future patch and etc. sadly seems like we will stuck like this then.

11. loboram

So let me get this straight; You have looked through ALL my posts and replies, and have literally found that I have Never helped anyone out at all, ever? OR are you again lying and blowing things out of proportion, when all I said was just make a simple forum search, since there are Several threads about this topic, and they have been answered. Is it really That hard just to make a search? Why take out your frustrations on me by the way? I did try to help you, by giving you the exact information that you needed; make a search.

Excuse me, but where Exactly do *I* Attack someone here? Are you by any chance confusing Kxtche's first reply to me answer, with something that *I* wrote?

12. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

I'm going to be honest I feel like around September 2024 we're going to get the new patch. And it will have the new boots and gloves and your general quality of life improvements.

Around 2025 when a cheap cracker team cracks the game, different private servers will buy it. Gamezbd will buy it as well and polish it. We'll probably receive the "3 classes" drakania, maegu and woosa around 2025 February.

So until then we unfortunately have just to spectate, afk, and play other games.

The issue is that many guild members and friends that we have inside the game are slowly quitting the game every 3 months. Thus slowly we won't have any friends to play the game with.

loboram and Kxtche like this.
  13. Kxtche

Kxtche New Member

Get a life bro seriously touch some grass or something, you still talking nonsense just quit it. Entire post you are talking for nothing. Telling people "search on the forum" isnt helping. Neither I need to answer your things over and over under here, nor ask any questions to you. You need a help really, telling me "OR are you again lying and blowing things out of proportion" again lying about what? Who are you that I needed to lie for? You are no one, Idk who you think you are but believe me you are nothing but some random no life dude on the forum. Saying there isnt any actual big update and asking when will it be live in near future not a "lie" or "blowing things out of proportion" if it was before you there are actual staff and admins that can easily ban me from the forum or delete this post. Quit accusing me about lying, yes server has few things with small patches but talking about update which means 4 more new classes, new region and etc. act like nothing is wrong we have them all instead of talking about the facts and not asking information to officials is simply delusional.

Also unlike you I actually have a life and not living in momma's basement and spending all day on the forum annoy others, so I cant read your 4000+ messages but as far as Ive seen few (didnt even need to search for since you are under almost every single post) yes majority of the time thats exactly how you are, or creating polls for no reason and any actual help to server yet claiming "helping" to server like server or staff members need your help, when people dont like or agree your stuff you start talking to people like you knowing everything with an attitude. Even under this post look at your replies and all these people what they are telling yet you still dont accept and talking all sassy. If you seriously want to help people somehow go on with knowledge not like telling people "look better" thats not even help. No wonder you have all these messages but so little likes compare to doing all the talking.

And asking to this guy if you ever attack someone; let me tell you this, telling me "why you being passive aggressive" is attack even insult probably you cant even talk like this to someone in real world. Get your things straight and move on. No one asking your help or anything, you dont need to hop in every single thread on this forum you are not even any official part of this server and the team behind it. Now go back to you basement life and ask to your mom to get some warm milk and cookies so chill, nobody needs to entertain your daily dose of nonsense talking here.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2024
    zimzam likes this.
  14. loboram

Wow, just almighty Wow! How can you seem to be so smart, and yet so incredibly blind to your own actions?

Look I could most easily take apart what you wrote here, and bit by bit tell you exactly how wrong you are, and how delusional you actually sound. But you know what, I won't because I do have better things to do with my life, than trying to educate some complete stranger, who's already shown in their first reply; that they're not a kind, nice, or understanding person.

I do get that my "answer" was less than helpful in this instance, and I could have done the job of making the search, and then added the links I found just making a simple search to this thread. That would indeed have been helpful, and yet after my initial reply the response was so awful, that I did indeed become hostile towards you, can't really blame me after that shaite you wrote.

However if you Were Smart, you could have used 1 minute and done the bloody search yourself, so don't be all like; "you didn't help at all, you are this and that, and I know that because I've never met you, nor gotten to know you at all".

I know that we all Want an answer from the Staff of GameZ-network, but I am just going to ask this very stupid question now; Have you seen the amount of Official statements around here? Yeah, they do seem to be missing quite awfully, so what did you Think was going to happen with this thread? That because it was *You* making yet Another thread about the exact same topic, the staff would suddenly jump up, and run over to the computer in order to not disappoint you, and immediately answer in great detail? That's certainly delusional.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2024
  15. Hirokaito

Hirokaito Getting there

good question though, judging by recent update about ator shoes and gloves, we have too much difference with original quest and requirements to obtain it. i personally see that we are stuck in current patch, about new items? just grab the picture of them from bdocodex and apply their stats into... maybe ms.excel?? and voila you have new items in server, who knows

16. Voidz

Voidz New Member

Exactly what many of us are wondering. Sure you can add items into the game by copying the stats from retail and adding the data mined images. We've all seen items added/removed into the game for many years now.

The fact that he made ators/dahn so ridiculously hard to get is a huge red flag. Feels like it's a stall. Trying to get the few players still on to keep going for just a bit longer. No concrete evidence of what the progress is like. Same old reply, "we're working on it"... "no promises", when you ask. If you can't update the version any more just say so. Stop trying to milk the few players left. Or if you CAN then show what has been worked on. A simple screenshot of progress would calm a lot of the players down. The silence is killing the server.

Very frustrating to say the least.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2024
    Hirokaito and Beelin like this.
  17. huuslayer

huuslayer New Member

I waited for it until I deleted the game (temporarily, then of course I got it back)

18. Kaskadeon

Kaskadeon New Member

Wow, so much hate in these forums.

Guess the bullying is as toxic as ever.

loboram likes this.
  19. Trill

Trill New Member

Honestly i laughed so hard at this!

lumoz likes this.
  20. loboram

Thank you for injecting some reality into this thread. Not knowing why they hadn't progressed was definitely making more problems: "the info i got from kolka is they cant crack it anymore and it requires more time to find a way to do so estimated time: unknown"

However it isn't great that gamers nowadays, cannot be satisfied with a game "as is". Continuously demanding more updates, or just being distracted by anything else out there, seems a rather terrible development. I am not saying that You in particular, are whatever demeaning things you may link to that, But it is just a general trend among gamers nowadays.