1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Whispers to me, claiming to be the GM, asking for my password and Login!

Discussion in 'Questions' started by filipefnobr, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filipefnobr

filipefnobr New Member

Today after not wanting to do business with a player of the game, I was warned by a player named alonhackerdetector, said to be the GM and would banish me, I was very nervous, because I'm brazilian and do not speak English, I have to use the translator to be able to communicate, the strange thing was that he wanted my login and password ... of course I remembered that in all the games players are cautioned not to put your login and password to anyone, just wanted to alert them and that someone reassure me and tell me if what I did was correct because I do not know how the approach of the GMs ...

Hoje depois de não querer fazer negócio com um player do jogo , fui advertido por um jogador chamado alonhackerdetector , que se dizia ser o GM e que iria me banir, fiquei muito nervoso, por que sou brazilian e não falo ingles, tenho que usar o tradutor para poder me comunicar, o estranho era que ele queria meu login e minha senha...claro que me lembrei que em todos os jogos os jogadores são advertidos a não dar seu login e sua senha pra ninguem , so queria alerta-los e que alguem me tranquilize e me diga se o que fiz foi correto, pois não sei como funciona a abordagem dos GMs...

2. kokala

kokala Proficient

make Screen shot and post it :D so they get banned :D

3. hitokirifake

hitokirifake meeoooww....

now many player pretending to be gm/am they will pm us n admit their as gm/am n ask for our login name n password for reason using hack (almost i got pm from them n their said that).dun believe cuz gm/am will not ask we to give our un n pw on any purpose

4. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

yes are few lazy asses,pushy humans ho follow the chat or other players just for stealing other items,dont want and dont need to work hard here for items-kinah...just want to steall this sukers cave man gipsyes!to work for them is to hard in this life!make printscreen and post it!

5. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Please read this thread: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/gm-impersonators-66635/

Staffs will never ask for your account password. When someone tries to ask you for it never give it and just simply take a screenshot as proof, upload it in any of these websites: Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing, ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting, or TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and make a report here in our Report Section: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f136/

*Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.