1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

why im quiting and going back to official

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Ucksa, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ucksa

Ucksa New Member

i dont know why im making this other then just to rant about how boring this server was for the 3 weeks i played it.

so i started about a month ago dont really know how long. But i was enjoying it at first started to get gear and started to grind for my gear.

then i joined a guild and they told me about the kolka npc which at first was awesome. 300k a day roughly but then i seen what it did to me and my friends
    we 100% stopped playing and just sat in town doing afk activities like fishing, auto routing, there was no reason for us to play becuase the game was and idle clicker at this point.

then i finally started getting to tri and started working towards caphras enchanting finally got to lvl 20 and failed to enchant thought it was my durability so repared the 40 to 100, still failed so i googled it thinking it was just a bug from official or something. then i found the post and kolka said it was on purpose.

why limit gear progression in anyway is beyond me when u made the server so mind dulling easy to begin with.

anyways becuase of this me and my friends are leaving. id rather work for my stuff on official then work for my stuff on this server when every1 in the game just afks in town.

in the only private server. that i know of ive only been pked 3 times out of a month and i grinded for the first 2 weeks in cresent, waragon, mansha forest. on arsha server

that to be just shows the state of this server and why things need to change

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

We need events. Events and content.

worstlahn likes this.
  3. worstlahn

worstlahn New Member

It's boring because there's no content PVP and PVE wise, and everyone here just afks because grinding on here feels super inconsistent and enhancing without premium on a non enhancement week feels like pure garbage. Desync and ping ruined PVP so much, unfortunately.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

AAAaand once again, players complaining about either how easy the game is here, or how hard it is...completely inconsistently.

Look I get that some of you want something else out of this game, also how some of you have grown used to how the game works on the western-Retail-version, but this is just another version of Black Desert Online. It really isn't that difficult to grasp, either you like this server for what it does offer, things like:
    1. Free Service provided all around the world (no countries blocked)
    2. Free Pearls offered for online time-logged
    3. Different atmosphere with less toxicity and less bullying
    4. Higher Rates
    5. Play-how-you-like attitude

If this somehow offends you or disagrees with you, then we are sorry to lose your vested interest in playing on our servers, and hope you well in the future.

The thing is, as is extremely obvious from the posts in this thread, it is impossible to please all players. Some want it easier, some want it more difficult, some want this, some want that. The decisions made by the management here on GamezBD, are carefully weighed and considered, then tested and either put into effect or dismissed.

To answer your post more directly @Ucksa, the thing that you ran into, is a very small problem really, when you look at the bigger picture; Using Caphras on gear BEFORE it is enhanced to PEN (V).
    All it would take is a week of Active grinding, and you would be able to buy any boss weapon already at PEN (V), plus some more gear, and have plenty of silver left over for buying Caphras, also if you just save up your Pearls during that week, you'd be able to 20 Caphras the weapon as well (I think).

In any case...have fun and good luck with your future gaming experiences.

Confederat and manvendra1233 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.