1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"Why Not?", A Simple Question.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sakuya, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakuya

Sakuya New Member

[​IMG]
    *Pay attention to the LFG (Pink) Chat only.

It's been four days since the implementation of Crystal Aion's new emulator. Of course, this unexpected development left many in distress whereas several others perceived this as a new chapter for Crystal Aion. I, myself, was irked and overwhelmed by the fact that the developers would have the audacity to invoke such drastic measures to ensure GamezAion's well being while degrading our server. After three long days of moping around Sanctum, and my mind had succumbed to the belief that there had to be a legitimate reason for why it came down to all this. Yet, I was too reluctant to examine the reason thoroughly, knowing where I would end up anyway. So, I let it all go and kept on a path of courage and hope.

Then arose a new dilemma. One that crossed the line in my books. If you divert your attention to the image and read what Krudus and I have to say, you will see where this is going.

So, he simply "won't do an update just for it". Why the hell not? I'm sure that's what a majority of us want fixed right now. Oh wait, he doesn't give a damn what we think. He'd rather use us as guinea pigs and check on us once a month to see if we're still alive. I originally intended to fully express my deep hatred for Carl but no, not tonight. Enough blood has been spilled on his account. It is futile to utter empty words when it cannot affect the outcome. So, I leave you all with this. To some it may sound imperative to others it may be sound like I'm making a huge deal out of something minuscule. Make what you want of it. I already know where I stand.

3 people like this.
  2. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

lol pvp is so lame - lamo -all are f..ed lmao !!!!!! well f.. this situation >.<

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  3. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

If there was an update only to implement fixes, THAT would be a real update.

4 people like this.
  4. Acushla

Acushla Getting there

i will give them 2 weeks if they havent fixxed a damn thing by then i will delete my char i have enough of it but i am willing to wait so they can show me wrong for 2 more weeks.......................

2 people like this.
  5. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

It's common knowledge nowadays that things don't really have priorities here. As from your screenshot including Krudus's message, it's simply obvious that Carl thinks an update should have quantity, instead of a quality fix. Would just be a waste of his time, and you know how it is for Carl.

Time is money... Or should I say donations?

1 person likes this.
  6. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

*facedesk* True or not, Krudus giving that piece of information was not needed. Since he just stirred up some drama that could of been avoided. Unless you hear from Carl himself as to why fixes aren't being implemented as they are fixed, please keep whatever you hear from the dev's with a grain of salt.

As for this statement, Know your facts please.

Just sent this to Carl and got a response. Krudus is not telling the truth and has not even spoken to Carl. So again. Unless it comes from the horses mouth which in this case would be Carl. I would highly PM a staff member with this concern/question.

For now. Closing.

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.