1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why not?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Boum, May 24, 2018.

1. Boum

Boum New Member

This is a serious question, i'm not here to polemize at all, just want to understand if it can be viable way and, if not, why not:
    Untill the retail is running (for their ammission) a "test" period about pretty all combat mechanics and so ppls really don't understand what class to use, what will be ruined in the next weeks and in what they should reroll, why we (i mean gamez bdo) don't let the retail test all this shit for us and we just stop to update client untill all the test period is over?

Nyaon2 and SaooH like this.
  2. Nyaon2

Nyaon2 New Member

I agree with this. We don't need to follow their mistakes :D They should somehow get it working correctly after they figure out how to correctly implement this combat and then we can follow. I believe that is the better choice

Sent from my SM-G930S using Tapatalk

3. Kyrioooos

Kyrioooos New Member

yea im with this too, but would be better just to update when they(retail) add a nice content like new bosses/gear or like now, a new class

4. Owari

Owari New Member

I agree, I think if Pearl Abyss wants to drive players away, they can drive them here. With no cc changes we can say "come to gamez, still using the original pvp system!" and that'll attract the players that hate the new system.

As well, bosses will be too much harder with 0 SA or FG. Currently I SA almost all of Magram (Pila Fe scroll first boss) knockdown attacks, which if you get hit in a certain position it'll knock you under the map. Removing SA and FG will completely ruin scrolls because of this.

5. Sleier

Sleier Archangel

In theory and in a perfect world that would be the idea however... most people who play online games or any MMO genre are usually far too invested into what they have done on the retail versions to just pack up leave and start all over again on another server. Private servers usually attract the portion of the player base that was not apart of the top 30ish% of players who were heavily invested.

As far as the changes are concerned, most players here have expressed their concerns and I'm sure that Carl and Kolka are WELL aware of the fact that the majority of players do not want these changes implemented on GamezBD. This is something that they may or may not have the power to change, we do not know their range of influence on server files nor do we have any idea what their level of proficiency might be, we simply sit back and trust that they can make changes for the better and we support them in doing so. That being said, there is the possibility that we will not have these changes imposed on our community, but at the same time there is a chance that we may have to adapt to these changes temporarily if not permanently.

6. Boum

Boum New Member

I don't think server owner can do something to modify the core of the game.
    What i mean is that in the next weeks PA is gonna reroll entirely all the game just to "test" and find a balance. Why the hell we have to share their test?
    This is a fun server, we are all here cuz retail it's not fun for us.
    So why just don't sit here untill their test are done?