1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

wild horses

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Liez, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Liez

Liez New Member

Hello guys,
    Since trainning is the one of the few lifekills working here, i started to tame horses since my first day in gamez.
    The problem is... I cant get female horses..... Tamed a lot of horses (20+) and just 1 was female (t3), all t5 was males.
    I comonly pick horses in epheria spot.
    Anyone with the same problem?

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Females were stupid rare on retail too. Try different spots. I remember my taming days on retail I found the mountain east of trent was decent for high tier and females. Even the road from calpheon > keplan in middle near marnis lab ramp.

3. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Far western entrance to kama, follow that road into kama. There are many wild horses in that area, impossible to miss them. My daughter always catches horses through there and gets alot of females, many of which are t5. (she goes after the pure blacks specifically)

Veresk likes this.
  4. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

Got a T5 female outside Heidel last night :).

Incidentally, the T5 catchable horse is a lighter black (not jet JET black) and has white/grey bobby socks just above the hooves.

Veresk likes this.