1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Will resorepless be available anytime soon ?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by omegalul, Oct 22, 2018.

1. omegalul

omegalul New Member

Basically resorepless used to be able to work here now the launcher just force update the modded files any idea when will it be working again ?

2. Elyann

Elyann Getting there

I'd like to know this too if possible.

3. omegalul

omegalul New Member

4. DesmondK

DesmondK New Member

I think if you use the tool "Restore n patch" you can prevent the launcher from force updating it.

5. Mafumi

Mafumi New Member

Hello,

There is a work around, make sure the mod is clean, open the launcher and let it load. Once it is ready to start the game, install the mod, then start the game after. When your game ends, whether you close it or it crashes, the launcher will come back to force the update. Ignore that message, do not click anything, instead, go to the mod and use uninstall to restore the back up, so you have a clean game. Then go click "OK" on the launcher and let it load up. Repeat the steps once the launcher is ready to start the game again.

If you don't uninstall and restore the backup before the launcher starts updating, it will corrupt the game files, and you will have to go the mod, and use uninstall and reset everything, and then prevent file re-recheck, and open up the launcher again.

6. JMGS

JMGS New Member

Can confirm this works. You may need to fully uninstall then reinstall bdo though.

7. Elyann

Elyann Getting there

rip Q w Q

8. KrazyKilla

KrazyKilla New Member

I literally run the launcher, then run resorepless if I need to change something, other than that, I just run Meta Injector while the launcher is running then once Meta Injector is done I Start the game, and I'm golden until I exit, then gotta rinse and repeat.