1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

wordless see for yourself !

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Gipsy, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Gipsy

Gipsy New Member

I'm new to Aion, enjoyed it from the policy, rules and promotions that provides gamez! However since I came to this server so I had disappointments! The server provides fly free as soon as I installed the pach could not fly! I'll come here and it got me pinching! But then I noticed another problem, my money was gone! was not just one but several time and it was not enough items also are fading now! not to mention hours the server crashes! I am grateful to all i know are doing the best possible, I would like if possible to help me solve these problems for you to play! Look at the picture I had a glove anuarht Legionary however appears a leather armor in place, life is not around and my other items in the inventory are gone as well as the 35m that had me there were only 2.5 m! sry my english is bad :sad:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  2. Starkk

Starkk Expert

thats why Crash do..post a photo before the bugs..PM ingame ill give u 30 mil lol

3. krystina

krystina Proficient

Join the club I lost 628 mil last night after logging out! It's BS!

4. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

good that i never lost kinah or items ^^ (and i hope i wont)

5. Gipsy

Gipsy New Member

do not care about money! I can play without bugg! n if u can help me in relation to bugg no answer then plss lol