1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Worker Stuck at 0s with Work speed skill

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dracken, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Dracken

Dracken I'm here to help.

Bug Name:
    Worker doesnt complete the task
    Bug Description:
    Hi, we have the bug again, a worker freezes on 0seconds at 100%.
    I crafting silver clothes and.... I have the option to relog every time or pay 10pearls -_-
    Relogging is annoying because I ride my horses and have to set always a new perfect working route.
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. Dracken

Dracken I'm here to help.

modakin likes this.
  3. mawendir

mawendir New Member

Bug Name:
    Skilled Goblin Worker Won't Finish A Job
    Bug Description:
    Level 18 skilled goblin worker won't finish producing steel lumbering axe in calpheon 1-4 and stuck at 0 second.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Have no idea.

4. Murakumo

Murakumo New Member

Bug Name:
    Worker Stuck at 0s
    Bug Description:
    Some of my workers particularly it would seem a worker I have making cooking clothes in Heidel seems to get stuck on crafting at 0s. He never finishes the task and will just keeping working on the task without end. I've been able to temporarily fix this with switching characters or even paying 10 pearls each time to just finish the task but neither fix it for more than 2 crafts or so.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    I've had it happen with more than just my heidel worker but that is the most common case it would seem. It didn't always happen either but for specifics the workshop is Heidel 7-4 2F making cooking clothes. I will try to also upload a picture of this issue if I can figure out how.

Here is a image of this happening at the Northern Heidel Quarry, I recently fixed the one temporarily with cooking clothes so I'll have to wait about and hour before it happens again to show that.

Edit : So this actually doesn't show up for some reason if more proof is needed and someone could direct me to the proper way to show images that would be great. ( I used IMGUR and inserted picture link but that shows a little tag. Also tried uploading files but nothing happens when I select a file to upload so yea).[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  5. aznsteil

aznsteil New Member

Bug Name:
    Costume Mill stuck at 100%
    Bug Description:
    Trying to use costume mill in altinova, its progress is stuck though if it has reached 100%. Production just stops at this point, the "finished" product isn't even in altinova yet. Cancel doesn't work, only paying 10 pearls for "complete now" does. After that it restarts the progress though but gets stuck again at 100%. Alternatively you can relog at 100% and it will be fixed for 1 cycle.

I don't want to relog everytime to "finish" costume mill progress, is there any fix/workaround to this?
    How to reproduce/proof:
    You go craft lifeskill clothes (tried processing/cooking clothes) in Altinova. I did it on both avaiable costume mill workshops there. Cooking clothes seems to fail less times, but processing clothes get stuck everytime.

Attached Files:

6. terrytaic

terrytaic Getting there

Bug Name:
    The workshop is bugged
    Bug Description:
    I have experienced this situation a few times, the workshops are bugged, they won't finish, they stuck at 100% and 0 seconds, and when you try to complete with pearls, it says there is no item. I have tried the Manos Jeweler workshop and the costume mill, it happened to both of the workshops.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Assign a worker to produce something at a workshop, this should happen when it hits 100% and says 0 seconds and stuck there

7. terrytaic

terrytaic Getting there

update: this bug only occurs for me when i use Green Human Workers, and it works normally when i use Professional Goblin, which is weird, havent tested other workers yet. Needs fixed tho

SEE BELOW FOR A TEMPORARY WAY TO FIX

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  8. terrytaic

terrytaic Getting there

for this bug, i have just found a temporary to fix it, which is to sell the workshop and buy it again

it fixed it for me

9. Jsa

Jsa New Member

I can confirm that this is also happening to me. I am currently trying to craft processing clothes and this bug is happening to me as well. My Costume Mill is in Heidel, and I have to spend 10 pearls to finish the progress. This is very annoying because I have to monitor at all times when it's going to be done so I don't waste a massive amount of Pearls just to get this and I'm crafting about +160 of these and some Silver Embroidered Trader/Trainer's clothing...

10. modakin

modakin New Member

This problem is reported here again and again. I have had the problem for months. I cannot make crates. Again and again it hangs at 100%. Logging in every 20 minutes cannot be a serious solution. Please finally take care of this problem. It destroys much effort and expenditure.

Edit: After looking for something in the forum, I could find an entry that dealt with the same problem and suspected a solution. After some tests I could confirm the solution. Obviously the problem is a bug in the worker talent "Thrifty". Once a worker has this talent, he is no longer able to finish a workbench job. After I used a worker without the talent "Thrifty", the work could be completed without any problems. Please test it.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  11. modakin

modakin New Member

As Dracken already suspected in the 2nd post, it really seems to be due to the talent "Thrifty". My human worker with "Thrifty" couldn't finish a job either. After I switched to a goblin without "Thrifty", the problem didn't occur anymore. The terrytaic solution didn't help me. So the talent seems to be the problem.

12. Jsa

Jsa New Member

The Thrifty skill can't be the only issue as there is a worker I recently used that has this bug and doesn't even have those skills. He has the skills "Wings, Adept Worker, Simple". There could just be multiple bugged worker talents that needs to be fixed.

13. Zefirio

Zefirio Getting there

Bug Name:
    Worker progress get stuck at 0sec.
    Bug Description:
    while the worker is producing an earring he stops when arrive at 0s and don' t restart the next work, need to switch channel or disconnect character for make him restart.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    produce manos ruby earrings in Altinova

14. Zefirio

Zefirio Getting there

15. Zefirio

Zefirio Getting there

hope you will solve that fast, it' s a bug that persist from last winter.

16. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Ty for report, reason was in time formula, on next maintance it be fixed.