1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

WTF? After Log-in..i dont see any characters at character selection

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by jayblueridge, Jul 30, 2011.

1. jayblueridge

jayblueridge New Member

i've played gamez AIon with no problems last week... but when i decided to play it again this week to continue leveling up my character... this is what happens...

First..i logged in, then CHoose a server...then select a character..then poo00ff!,,,WTF? where's my character? the name is there but i did'nt see any of character...
    [​IMG]

so i CLick start to give it a shot

[​IMG]

and here it is..im in veteron..and all i can see a green skinned character. a rough 3D model character.. I can't even move it...Run...Fly..nothing....what happened to my character?.... i can't even create a new character...and i can't see any PLAYERS running around at veteron...

CAN ANY HELP HOW TO FIX THIS? I WANNA PLAY GAMEZ AION SO BAD!! :( :( hu hu

2. jayblueridge

jayblueridge New Member

IF i try to create a new character...i keep clicking CREATE but nothing happens...i've wasted my time choosing great looks but nothing happens when i click create

3. Ryodan

Ryodan Expert

Repair your client

4. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

Lol ur client is 2.1 look at the bg at character selection. Try repairing ur client